Comments

• Options
    corpseccorpsec Member Posts: 73 ■■■□□□□□□□
    13 June Exam date
    17 July Email - Pass Exam
    17 July CISM Application/Payment Email Sent
    20 July ISACA Confirm Receipt of CISM Application
    21 July ISACA Confirm Receipt 2 of CISM Application
    (Applicatiopn Status: Unreviewed, Certification Status: Application Submitted)
    20 August - Complete - Under Review (Web Status Changed)
    27 August - Approved (Web Status Changed)
    28 August - Certified (Email Notification)
    28 August - Received Open Badge Invitation

RE: CISM certification number:

Congratulations! ISACA’s CISM Certification Working Group is pleased to inform you that on 28 August 2015 you have been granted certification as a Certified Information Security Manager (CISM).

To ensure you receive your certification letter and certificate by postal mail, you may want to confirm that we have the correct mailing address on file via our web site within the next business day. This can be accomplished by logging in at www.isaca.org with your personalized login credentials and navigate to My ISACA -> myProfile >Account and Demographic Info > click Edit and update your contact information. If you do not know your login, please visit www.isaca.org/login or please contactfeedback@isaca.org for further assistance.

In recognition of your achievement, ISACA will also be issuing you an open badge, which is a digital representation of your achievement. The open badge will enable you to display your credential on popular social and professional networking sites or personal web sites with single-click verification of your certification status. FAQs about the program are posted at www.isaca.org/badges. You should receive your open badge email invitation within two weeks.

Within seven to ten business days of this notice, your CISM certificate and pin will be sent by postal mail. Please allow sufficient time to your location for the postal delivery of the packet.

Again, congratulations on earning your CISM certification.

Sincerely,

CISM Certification Working Group
    ISACA: Trust in, and value from, information systems
  • Options
    razorbackzrazorbackz Member Posts: 28 ■■□□□□□□□□
    CISM CERTIFIEDicon_cheers.gif
  • Options
    csiciliacsicilia Member Posts: 29 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congratulations to all CISM certified, maybe this is the CISA week icon_rolleyes.gif
  • Options
    eric_gokongweieric_gokongwei Member Posts: 75 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Hello Eric,

If you get an incomplete status call them. Do not wait for a return email. You could be waiting a long time. They will tell you what is wrong and how to fix it on the phone. Call the Certification Coordinator at 847-660-5660. Good Luck!

Hi Happy, I got confirmation today that my CISA is now for final processing. Hopefully I will get the certification soon. Thanks for the advice. Anyone got CISA certified as of today?
  • Options
    Congratulations to all CISM certified, it seems that this is not CISA week. My application continue as "Complete-Under Review" since August 25th. icon_rolleyes.gif
  • Options
    saadkapadiasaadkapadia Member Posts: 13 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Any one receive CISA Certification?

I submit application of August 10 (confirmed August 13), till now my application is un-reviewed.
  • Options
    My CISA application status is still "Complete-Under Review". I hope to get the certification anytime this week icon_sad.gif.
  • Options
    osfposfp Member Posts: 5 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Any one receive CISA Certification?

I submit application of August 10 (confirmed August 13), till now my application is un-reviewed.

Same here. And still no answer to the mail i sent on 1st of September.
  • Options
    I just called ISACA and they informed me that I will be certified already. My verification has just been completed and I will be receiving an email from them in the next weeks. They also say that they are certifying hundreds of people in a week that's why were facing this delays.
  • Options
    BTW how may people passed exams in June 2015?
  • Options
    BTW how may people passed exams in June 2015?

They don't give this information but some says the mortality is at 50%. Not sure though for June 2015.
  • Options
    CISA Application/Payment Email Sent - August 10
    ISACA Certificate Auto Reply - August 10
    ISACA Confirm Receipt of CISA Application - August 13
    ISACA Confirm Receipt 2 of CISM Application - August 13
    -Application Status: Application Submitted
    -Certification Status: Unreviewed (still despite lapse of 4 weeks!)
  • Options
    I think they will start the release of CISA certifications by Monday next week.
  • Options
    My CISA application has been "Complete-Under review" since Aug 27th, I sent the application on July 17th… more than 8 weeks passed, including a mistake in the application to be corrected on my side.

I feel it close, but it is getting long time…
  • Options
    hinchionhinchion Member Posts: 6 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I received a confirmation from ISACA on 21st July. Application status changed to "complete-under review" just a couple of weeks back. In just another 2 days, the 8 week processing time they have given themselves will be up. Sigh.
  • Options
    hinchion wrote: »
    I received a confirmation from ISACA on 21st July. Application status changed to "complete-under review" just a couple of weeks back. In just another 2 days, the 8 week processing time they have given themselves will be up. Sigh.

Just out of curiosity, did you have to make any correction to your application or it went through without needing any correction or further information?

In my case the 8 weeks have already passed but I had to resend some pages of my application due to my mistake.
  • Options
    csicilia wrote: »
    Just out of curiosity, did you have to make any correction to your application or it went through without needing any correction or further information?

In my case the 8 weeks have already passed but I had to resend some pages of my application due to my mistake.

It went straight through (painfully slow) without the need for correction i.e. resubmission, or further information.

They also did not reply my email enquiry on my CISA application status (as expected) but when I tried calling them (twice), the line got redirected to a voice mail.
  • Options
    I have a feeling that they will start emailing out the certification status anytime this morning. Good night to all,
  • Options
    I have a feeling that they will start emailing out the certification status anytime this morning. Good night to all,

Hopefully. As the saying goes, "no news is good news".
  • Options
    No news yet from ISACA icon_sad.gif
  • Options
    Its more than 5 weeks after submitting CISA Application, still unreviewed icon_cry.gif. Any guess how long ISACA takes to view application.
  • Options
    Same here.. There is still no progress, although i have submitted my application on the first week of August. I remember that previous year i just waited only 3 weeks to get certified in CISM.
  • Options
    jtoastjtoast Member Posts: 226
    I submitted my CISA application on July 31st which is almost 7 weeks. Still unreviewed. May call them today to check on it if I can find a phone number.

EDIT:

Woohoo!!

Called and asked them to check on it. Person put me on hold for a few minutes and then said "Oh yea, you're done. You should be fully certified this week." I then said "Excellent, I was concerned because the website was still showing unreviewed." She then said "Nope, I just pulled you and approved you."

I hung up, checked the site again and my status is now "Complete - under review."

Today is a good day.
  • Options
    It has been more than 8 weeks and so I attempted another call.

According to ISACA coordinator I spoke to, I should be certified by the end of the week "provided..." that I "don't get pulled for an audit". We both laughed awkwardly albeit in a false manner. Not knowing what else to say, I ended the call abruptly with "ok thanks bye." It's an expensive (but not rewarding) long distance call.

So, after 8 weeks of torture, I am now being put through another round of mental torture - the thought that I could potentially be "pulled for an audit". I'm not worried about providing additional evidence, I dread the whole process of waiting - possibly a couple more weeks.
  • Options
    So how they are complying with 8 weeks Certification Process??

What is the Number I should call them........
  • Options
    jtoast wrote: »
    I submitted my CISA application on July 31st which is almost 7 weeks. Still unreviewed. May call them today to check on it if I can find a phone number.

EDIT:

Woohoo!!

Called and asked them to check on it. Person put me on hold for a few minutes and then said "Oh yea, you're done. You should be fully certified this week." I then said "Excellent, I was concerned because the website was still showing unreviewed." She then said "Nope, I just pulled you and approved you."

I hung up, checked the site again and my status is now "Complete - under review."

Today is a good day.

Same here, they also told me that I'll get certified 2 weeks from the time I called. So that was Tuesday last week which means that it could be anytime next week. But yeah, it's still more than 8 weeks already.
  • Options
    I just checked my status in mycertifications it has now changed from complete-unreviewed to approved. It's Friday tomorrow and based on the cism certification last month, isaca certified applicants Friday (Aug 2icon_cool.gif the same week you receive an Approved status. Might be the day were waiting for =). Good luck to all!
  • Options
    My CISA applications has finally changed to approved too icon_cheers.gif

Long wait till now, let's hope to be certified no later than tomorrow.
  • Options
    jtoastjtoast Member Posts: 226
    Mine too is in "approved" status and its about damn time. After going through this process, I've decided I will most likely not be pursuing any other ISACA certifications.
  • Options
    jtoast wrote: »
    Mine too is in "approved" status and its about damn time. After going through this process, I've decided I will most likely not be pursuing any other ISACA certifications.

jtoast, when did you submit your application? thanks