Passed, audited and now fully endorsed Cissp

Shysn1p3rShysn1p3r Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hi All

I want to begin by thanking everyone on techexams. This site really helped me with getting the CISSP designation

As of today i am officially a CISSP

I passed the exam on the last week of august. I sent my endorsement form in on sept 4th. I got a random audit notification on tuesday September 15. I sent my consent form and my re-done resume on September 16. They reached out via email to my ex and my current managers. They had to fill some form. I believe that was completed and sent today morning. I got an email at 2:30 that i am officially a CISSP

I dont want to re-iterate what everyone has already said about the exam. Very high level and not to technical , etc.....

It was the hardest exam i have ever written so far. I felt no confidence when i finished it that i have passed it but when i saw the paper and it said congratulations .... It just was a surreal and unbelievable experience and moment

Anyone can pass this exam if i can do it

Resources:

6th addition shon haris book
Cybrary
Eric conrad 11th edition-- not used much

Safari books online- it has videos by saari green and its the refreshed domains and materials

Cccure
Transcender
Deloitte cissp boot camp- paid by work

Just remember anyone can do it as long as you commit fully to studying and understanding the material

Thanks all

Now CISA ....

Comments

• Mike7Mike7 Member Posts: 1,107 ■■■■□□□□□□
  • g33k3rg33k3r Member Posts: 249 ■■□□□□□□□□
  • jt2929jt2929 Member Posts: 244 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats on the pass!
  • harrym1harrym1 Member Posts: 27 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congrats and thank yau, Shysn1p3r.

How are saari green's videos. Are they helpful?
    Thanks.
  • Shysn1p3rShysn1p3r Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hi Harrym1

Thank you . I found them helpful. I watched them 1 week before my exam. It has all the new stuff that has been added, like IOT and sas70 and ssae16, etc.... Cybrary is better for the overal picture however this has the new/updated stuff.
  • harrym1harrym1 Member Posts: 27 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Great!

Shysn1p3r, Thank you.
  • kukkukukku Member Posts: 130 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congrats...!!!