Options

A+ - 220-801 & 220-802 - Help with the exam

eddyrcabrera79eddyrcabrera79 Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hello,

I'm interested in getting the A+ certification. Can someone help me with this? Is there a way that someone can provide me the materials or the most recent questions or anything that can help with this 2 exams, attachments. Thank you in advance. Please help.

Comments

• Options
    DyasisDyasis Member Posts: 97 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Youtube professor messer, watch & learn for free, he also sells course notes for 10 bucks.
  • Options
    SpiegelSpiegel Member Posts: 322 ■■■■■□□□□□
    TotalSem website has practice exams you can purchase. Total Seminars - Best selling books plus practice exams for A+, Network+, and IC3 certification They come with hundreds of practice questions with does a good job in preparing you for the exam. Professor Messer is great if you need an instructor to explain things and it's free. He also sells study aid notes that go over the main areas that will more than likely be seen on the exam. Other than that, the purchase a good book, Mike Myer's All-in-One book is great, especially if you're new to this. Mike provides great study tips and give you ideas on labs that you can work on on your own at no additional cost.
    Degree: WGU B.S. Network Operations and Security [COMPLETE]
    Current Certs: A+ | N+ | S+ | Cloud Essentials+ | Project+ | MTA: OSF | CIW: SDA | ITIL: F | CCENT | CCNA R&S | CCNA | LPI Linux Essentials
    Currently Working On: JNCIA-MistAI

2022 Goals: JNCIA-MistAI [ ]
    Future Certs: CCNP Enterprise