Options

CEH Passed...just! 71% :D

ArlixArlix Member Posts: 12 ■□□□□□□□□□
Well it was very close but I passed :)

I found the Sybex book was a good intro but wouldn't get you through the exam on its own.

I also used the boson practice tests (which is probably the reason I passed) and read some of the more important chapters of the ALL IN ONE book.

Maybe should have studied more but hey I got through it on the day that counts icon_cheers.gif

Comments

• Options
    danny069danny069 Member Posts: 1,025 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats! I'm studying now took a practice exam yesterday and got a 72. I know passing is 70% so whew that was close but a pass is a pass, good job!
    I am a Jack of all trades, Master of None
  • Options
    SwaswaswaSwaswaswa Member Posts: 45 ■■□□□□□□□□
    A win is a win. Good job my dude!
  • Options
    GessGess Member Posts: 144 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats!

I passed today with an 84%, felt really good. I'm one of those people that have the mindset of you either know it or you don't, so I hummed through the exam in about 40 minutes. Kind of wish I had taken longer since I'm already back to work. ;)
  • Options
    danny069danny069 Member Posts: 1,025 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Gess wrote: »
    Congrats!

I passed today with an 84%, felt really good. I'm one of those people that have the mindset of you either know it or you don't, so I hummed through the exam in about 40 minutes. Kind of wish I had taken longer since I'm already back to work. ;)

Congrats Gess, you finished really fast, I plan to take the exam hopefully next week. Did you mark any questions for review? or have the CRA audit test after?
    I am a Jack of all trades, Master of None
  • Options
    roninkaironinkai Member Posts: 307 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Im taking mine in an hour. Guess I'm as ready as I'll ever be. In my practice attempts I'm scoring 80-85%. But since passing is 70 on the exam, this should be fine. Congrats on your pass!
    浪人 MSISA:WGU
    ICP-FDO ▪ CISSP ▪ ECES ▪ CHFI ▪ CNDA ▪ CEH ▪ MCSA/MCITP ▪ MCTS ▪ S+
    2020 Level Up Goals: (1) DevSecOps Learning Path (2) OSCP
  • Options
    GessGess Member Posts: 144 ■■■□□□□□□□
    danny069 wrote: »
    Congrats Gess, you finished really fast, I plan to take the exam hopefully next week. Did you mark any questions for review? or have the CRA audit test after?

Nah, I didn't mark any for review. But that's just how I take tests. It's very diligent about asking if you want to review anything so if that's how you take tests it will work great for you.

No audit, probably because I scored an 84%. I took it at a Pearson Vue at the end of a training program though so that could be why as well.

I'd say good luck dragonsden, but you probably won't need it. ;)