Options

Exam Deadline

dagr8timdagr8tim Member Posts: 36 ■■□□□□□□□□
I'm trying to figure out what's up with the Sept 30th deadline for the 640-607.

It was my understanding when I finished the Cisco Academy afew weeks ago that I had until next March to take the exam.

Can somebody tell me what's up with that? I want to make sure I have my paperwork together so I'm not forced to take an exam that I am not totally ready for.
There are two major products that came out of Berkeley: LSD and Unix. We don't believe this to be a coincidence.

Comments

• Options
    henrock2henrock2 Member Posts: 36 ■■□□□□□□□□
    You need to sign up for the alumni site, and email studentsupport@external.cisco.com for your student id code. they will tell you about a promotional code that will allow all semester 4 students or those are are eligble for the 640-607 test to take the test until march, aslo you have until march, providing that you have the code to register for the test. But like i said you have to be a recent graduate still a student of the academy program.
    I am going for broke, and i love every minute of it.
  • Options
    dagr8timdagr8tim Member Posts: 36 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I signed up as an alumni awhile back. I've got my student ID and all that fun stuff.

Oh....well....I emailed my instructor afew hours back. Maybe he can shed some light on what I need to do to make sure all of my paperwork is in order.
    There are two major products that came out of Berkeley: LSD and Unix. We don't believe this to be a coincidence.