Options

CCNA Ready?

rammsdoctrammsdoct Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hello Guys,

First of all thanks for accepting me in the forum,
this is my second time here visiting you guys, and i just took the CCNA practice exams that you guys have available.
(no brain ****) first attempt, below my scores, do you think that im ready to take the CCNA? this is my first taking a certification like this, and i feel not 100% sure, (i still cant handle 100% of the topics) i have 2 months studying hard, simulations, Todd's study guide, and i'm starting to take all the practice exams available in the web! i have a deadline of 10 days to take the real one, i have to be honest, WAN tech are getting me in a hard time...

CCNA::::::::::::::::::::::::: 80%
CCNA COMMAND PRACTICE:::::::: 87%
CCNA Subnetting:::::::::::::: 90%
CCNA ICND1 ::::::::::::::::: 90%
CCNA OSPF ::::::::::::::::::: 90%

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Options
    mikeybinecmikeybinec Member Posts: 484 ■■■□□□□□□□
    No...

I recently failed 200-101 and all the practice exams and different books did'nt get me through it. best is to go ahead and pay the price, and see what the questions are like. (believe me, you'll swear "where did this shi* come from) Then study a couple of weeks and take it again. That's when you'll pass
    Cisco NetAcad Cuyamaca College
    A.S. LAN Management 2010 Grossmont College
    B.S. I.T. Management 2013 National University
  • Options
    DaddyWilsonDaddyWilson Member Posts: 7 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Do you have Cisco's Official Library? If so, go through the questions at the beginning of each chapter to gauge yourself. Also recommend skimming through chapters and finding topics you are uneasy about. Practice all routing protocols until you know them like your phone number. Lol Don't stress or think it's super hard. Go in confident and relaxed. You'll be fine.
  • Options
    DeathmageDeathmage Banned Posts: 2,496
    mikeybinec wrote: »
    No...

I recently failed 200-101 and all the practice exams and different books did'nt get me through it. best is to go ahead and pay the price, and see what the questions are like. (believe me, you'll swear "where did this shi* come from) Then study a couple of weeks and take it again. That's when you'll pass

This is the truth, this is why I did the two exam approach. I'm sure I'll probably fail the ICDN2 atleast twice before I pass it, but I'm giving it my all to pass it the 1st time. :)

Me personally if I pass it sooner I'll study for the Project + exam as bonus for 2015!

I just finished chapter 17 in the OCG tonight, now onto the last section in the book tomorrow and Tuesday.
  • Options
    no!all!no!all! Member Posts: 245 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I agree with Mikey. There were questions that caught me way off guard. I'm actually very happy I took the exam because I now know what to expect. I'm also hoping I'll get an easier pool of questions lol
    A+, N+, S+, CCNA:RS, CCNA:Sec

"In high society TCP is more welcome than UDP. At least it knows a proper handshake" - Ben Franklin

2019 Goals: CCNP:RS & relocate to St. Pete, FL!