CCIE DATA CENTER PREP: INE or IPX

21ctl21ctl Banned Posts: 93 ■■□□□□□□□□
hello house
which of these two vendor will you recommend for ccie datacenter prep and why in regards to VOD|WORKBOOK|RACK RENTAL

Comments

• joelsfoodjoelsfood Member Posts: 1,027 ■■■■■■□□□□
    IPExpert for sure.

Neither choice is going to be cheap, but INE does not have full scale racks available, and they have poor availability on the racks they do have. Jason (over at IPX) is also just the best trainer working in the DC space right now.
  • IristheangelIristheangel Mod Posts: 4,133 Mod
    IPX all the way. Jason Lunde FTW. INE doesn't come close in terms of content or rack rentals - they miss huge topics on their workbooks and you don't have admin VDC access in their pods. Plus the availability of INE's rack rentals are horrible. You actually can get access to the IPX pods.
    BS, MS, and CCIE #50931
    Blog: www.network-node.com
  • bharvey92bharvey92 Member Posts: 419
    I like IPExpert stuff, not managed to purchase any videos. Find it's too expensive, I'm only doing my CCNA: DC but I would like to use the videos for my studies.

Coincidentally, has anyone made use of IP Expert's practice exams? Thinking of purchasing these.
    2018 Goal: CCIE Written [ ]
  • 21ctl21ctl Banned Posts: 93 ■■□□□□□□□□
    thanks for the review guys...i will look forward to IPX then....waiting for Dec for some bogos promo!!!