ICND2 Tomorrow!

wtrwlkrwtrwlkr Member Posts: 138 ■■■□□□□□□□
Hey all,

Sitting for ICND2 tomorrow. I took it a week and a half ago and failed horribly (595), mostly because I ran out of time. Since then I've been brushing up and taking practice exams through Transcender. Fairly nervous, but at the same time I want to get this over with so I can move on to bigger and better things. Fingers crossed. Looking forward to posting the obligatory "I passed" thread tomorrow.

Comments

• CleverclogsCleverclogs Member Posts: 95 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Good luck Dude.
  • YanioYanio Member Posts: 37 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I'm sure you'll smash it this time!
    "That's what" -She
  • Chev ChelliosChev Chellios Member Posts: 343 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Good luck man, go forth and smash it!!!!
  • TheProfTheProf Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 331 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Good luck! Tough exam, but I found to to be quite fun as well, loved the labs in the Cisco exams :)
  • wtrwlkrwtrwlkr Member Posts: 138 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Wow. ICND2 is no joke. I went in and failed, but gained a massive improvement over my original score. 801. The upside was that I improved over 200 points AND I finished with time left. Gonna hit the books again and knock this guy out in a week.
  • YanioYanio Member Posts: 37 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Sorry to hear that buddy! That being said, what an improvement! Next time you'll rinse it :)
    "That's what" -She
    Thanks! If the curve keeps true next time i'll gain a perfect score.
  • DeathmageDeathmage Banned Posts: 2,496
    You'll nail it next time or the time after that, persistence is key!
  • Chev ChelliosChev Chellios Member Posts: 343 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Sorry to hear that man, keep going though you are so close it's unreal! You've got this- as well as worrying me about taking this exam in the future, lol
    Thanks, everyone. Chev, not gonna lie, it's a tough test. Study the exam topics, get really heavy into the major protocols (EIGRP, STP, OSPF), review port security and lab, lab, lab and you'll do fine. Like Deathmage said, I'll get it this time, or the time after that. It just sucks blowing away $150 every time I test, but it's pissed me off to the point that I'm going to knock the teeth out of this test eventually.