CISSP Study Group on Skype

cubenlink01cubenlink01 Registered Users Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hi all

I would like to thank everyone who have taken time to share their study material and experience with the CISSP Exam. I am a Security Engineer with over 5 years’ experience in security and over 7 years in Networking. I have been studying for my CISSP exam for the past 4 month and I will be writing in November. I have started a CISSP Study Group on Skype those that an interested can join me and we can share material and knowledge. icon_cheers.gificon_cheers.gif

Thank you
Cubenlink01

Comments

• 21ctl21ctl Banned Posts: 93 ■■□□□□□□□□
    what is the skype group id
  • cubenlink01cubenlink01 Registered Users Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
    CISSP 2015 Study Group
  • mess gerrymess gerry Registered Users Posts: 4 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Not able to find Id with group name
    no ID. can u share your skype ID
  • g33k3rg33k3r Member Posts: 249 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I would like to join this group as well.
  • cobaltbluecobaltblue Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I'd be interested in joining. Skype name is cobaltblue50.
  • sumon163sumon163 Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I'd be interested in joining. Skype name is mastersumon163
    my skype name is frank.john183 kindly add me
    Hi all

I would like to thank everyone who have taken time to share their study material and experience with the CISSP Exam. I am a Security Engineer with over 5 years’ experience in security and over 7 years in Networking. I have been studying for my CISSP exam for the past 4 month and I will be writing in November. I have started a CISSP Study Group on Skype those that an interested can join me and we can share material and knowledge. icon_cheers.gificon_cheers.gif

Thank you
    Cubenlink01

if the group is not available kindly inform the house so that people will stop wasting time hoping to join.you refused to share your skype id and the group you specified does not exist
  • DZA_DZA_ Member Posts: 467 ■■■■■■■□□□
    my skype name is Albertodelrio kindly add me
    This thread is 4 years old... I'm sure that the study group is not open or whether the members identified in this group are still pursuing/have passed their CISSP examinations. 
This discussion has been closed.