passed 802

NtengNteng Member Posts: 33 ■■□□□□□□□□
i just passed 802 today and am extremely pleased as i had failed it on first try. i was kind of scared before the exam but was so happy to see "pass" on the screen at the end !! you guys have been very helpful giving me the courage after i had failed the first time. This time i studied even harder and finally passed it !!

so thank you everyone !! now moving on to net+

Comments

• fuz1onfuz1on Member Posts: 961 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats Nteng! Good luck on Network+ and your future certification journey - wherever it takes you! icon_thumright.gif
    timku.com(puter) | ProHacker.Co(nsultant) | ITaaS.Co(nstultant) | ThePenTester.net | @fuz1on
    Transmosis | http://transmosis.com | LinkedIn | https://linkedin.com/in/t1mku
    If evil be spoken of you and it be true, correct yourself, if it be a lie, laugh at it. - Epictetus
    The only real failure in life is not to be true to the best one knows. - Buddha
    If you are not willing to learn, no one can help you. If you are determined to learn, no one can stop you. - Unknown
  • PlantwizPlantwiz Mod Posts: 5,057 Mod
    Good work!

Keep plugging away at your goals!
    Plantwiz
    _____
    "Grammar and spelling aren't everything, but this is a forum, not a chat room. You have plenty of time to spell out the word "you", and look just a little bit smarter." by Phaideaux

***I'll add you can Capitalize the word 'I' to show a little respect for yourself too.

'i' before 'e' except after 'c'.... weird?
  • Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats!! icon_thumright.gif
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • impenimpen Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hi and congrats,

Is it as tricky as people say it is?
  • NtengNteng Member Posts: 33 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Thanks guys !

Regarding exam being tricky...I found troubleshooting questions are pretty hard as i guess comptia wants us to demonstrate a higher level of thinking than simply memorizing a particular task or command.

Yes some questions can be a bit trickier, so take your time and read the questions not just once but couple of times. I got 3 sims and thank god they were pretty easy.

does anyone know how long it take for the certificate to get mailed ?
  • greg9891greg9891 Member Posts: 1,189 ■■■■■■■□□□
    Congrats Excellent News!
    :
    Upcoming Certs: VCA-DCV 7.0, VCP-DCV 7.0, Oracle Database 1Z0-071, PMP, Server +, CCNP

Proverbs 6:6-11Go to the ant, you sluggard! Consider her ways and be wise, Which, having no captain, Overseer or ruler, Provides her supplies in the summer, And gathers her food in the harvest. How long will you slumber, O sluggard?
    When will you rise from your sleep? A little sleep, a little slumber, A little folding of the hands to sleep, So shall your poverty come on you like a prowler And your need like an armed man.