Microsoft Certifications in the mail

TacoRocketTacoRocket Member Posts: 497 ■■■■□□□□□□
How long does it take from ordering to get to your house?

CompTIA takes a couple of weeks. Is Microsoft the same way?
These articles and posts are my own opinion and do not reflect the view of my employer.

Website gave me error for signature, check out what I've done here: https://pwningroot.com/

Comments

• LexluetharLexluethar Member Posts: 516
    You don't get your certifications in the mail anymore. You can print them off yourself through the MCP website or by ordering it through the MCP site for a fee. They used to mail the certifications out to you - not anymore.

IF this is your first MCP exam it will take them a week or so to email you your MCP ID and you can setup your password at that point.
  • TacoRocketTacoRocket Member Posts: 497 ■■■■□□□□□□
    I've already ordered off the site. It's been three weeks though. Didn't know if that was normal.
    These articles and posts are my own opinion and do not reflect the view of my employer.

Website gave me error for signature, check out what I've done here: https://pwningroot.com/
  • PlantwizPlantwiz Mod Posts: 5,057 Mod
    Years ago, it took a while, but the last one it was easier to print. I would give it eight weeks.
    Plantwiz
    _____
    "Grammar and spelling aren't everything, but this is a forum, not a chat room. You have plenty of time to spell out the word "you", and look just a little bit smarter." by Phaideaux

***I'll add you can Capitalize the word 'I' to show a little respect for yourself too.

'i' before 'e' except after 'c'.... weird?
  • FayzFayz Member Posts: 118 ■■■□□□□□□□
    When I got my MTA cert it took around 2-3 weeks for it to come in the mail. If you live outside the US it might take longer.
  • LexluetharLexluethar Member Posts: 516
    It took mine about 3 weeks when they automatically sent it in the mail. I would say give it 4 weeks and if you don't receive it go through MS chat and see if they can check on the status.

I remember it taking a silly amount of time for a piece of paper.