LX0-101 Passed

eugene_86eugene_86 Member Posts: 67 ■■□□□□□□□□
Passed it yesterday, now preparing for LX0-102.

Comments

• sasnimrodsasnimrod Member Posts: 99 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congratulations! Best of luck for the 102 exam :)
  • greg9891greg9891 Member Posts: 1,189 ■■■■■■■□□□
    Congratsicon_cheers.gif
    :
    Upcoming Certs: VCA-DCV 7.0, VCP-DCV 7.0, Oracle Database 1Z0-071, PMP, Server +, CCNP

Proverbs 6:6-11Go to the ant, you sluggard! Consider her ways and be wise, Which, having no captain, Overseer or ruler, Provides her supplies in the summer, And gathers her food in the harvest. How long will you slumber, O sluggard?
    When will you rise from your sleep? A little sleep, a little slumber, A little folding of the hands to sleep, So shall your poverty come on you like a prowler And your need like an armed man.
  • ccnpninjaccnpninja Member Posts: 1,010 ■■■□□□□□□□
  • nivek1385nivek1385 Member Posts: 5 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I passed my on Wednesday with only ~3.5 hours of sleep! Unfortunately, I had barely failed 102 on Monday after getting 7+ hours of sleep. Need to reschedule that one.
  • GreaterNinjaGreaterNinja Member Posts: 271
    Congrats on the pass nivek!

I"m using ubuntu server and CentOS to study. Do you have any recommended OS? I also hear linux academy is good too.
  • LenniusceLenniusce Member Posts: 114 ■■■■□□□□□□
    eugene_86 wrote: »
    Passed it yesterday, now preparing for LX0-102.

Cuttin' it close to the end of the month?
    In Progress: CCNA:DEVNET or CISSP Done: PMP | A+ | N+ | S+ | L+ | P+ | MCSA 2016 | CCNA | CCNA:S(exp) | LPIC1(exp) | MBA IT Management | MS Information Systems
  • Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats!! icon_thumright.gif
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • nivek1385nivek1385 Member Posts: 5 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congrats on the pass nivek!

I"m using ubuntu server and CentOS to study. Do you have any recommended OS? I also hear linux academy is good too.

I've been using Linux since '03, both for servers and desktops. I've used a number of distros and currently run Mint on my personal laptop. I also have a VM of Kali right now.
  • eugene_86eugene_86 Member Posts: 67 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I love Kali 2.0 I have it running as my primary OS all the time.
  • krfan1krfan1 Member Posts: 10 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congrats, Nivek!

Also a big fan of Kali. I even considered picking up my buddy's Nexus 7 to install Kali Nethunter on it.
  • DAVIS NGUYENDAVIS NGUYEN Member Posts: 1,472 ■■■□□□□□□□
  • dbzrfldbzrfl Member Posts: 40 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congrats, on the pass.
  • fuz1onfuz1on Member Posts: 961 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats on passing both exams - Linux+! icon_cool.gif
    timku.com(puter) | ProHacker.Co(nsultant) | ITaaS.Co(nstultant) | ThePenTester.net | @fuz1on
    Transmosis | http://transmosis.com | LinkedIn | https://linkedin.com/in/t1mku
    If evil be spoken of you and it be true, correct yourself, if it be a lie, laugh at it. - Epictetus
    The only real failure in life is not to be true to the best one knows. - Buddha
    If you are not willing to learn, no one can help you. If you are determined to learn, no one can stop you. - Unknown