SSCP Passed

ivandavidsivandavids Member Posts: 50 ■■□□□□□□□□
Hi All

Thanks to the advice and information posted on this forum I've managed to pass the SSCP exam on the 13-10-2015. I studied for about 1 month and used the Systems Security Certified Practitioner All-in-One Exam Guide (Darril Gibson, 2011 edition),Systems Security Certified Practitioner SSCP® video's by Trainsignal & the Cryptography course at Cybrary.it

While the study guide may be an older version, the information is valid, its an easy read and is on point. Same goes for the Trainsignal & Cybrary videos.

For anyone planning on taking sitting for the exam:
  • take time to read the sscp-cib to understand what you will be tested on
  • read the questions carefully and try to eliminate 2 answers before making your answer selection
  • take your time, the exam time is 3hrs, which leaves you with more than enough time to go back and review questions you were uncertain of
Regards and all the best to anyone taking the test

Comments

• DAVIS NGUYENDAVIS NGUYEN Member Posts: 1,472 ■■■□□□□□□□
  • ccnpninjaccnpninja Member Posts: 1,010 ■■■□□□□□□□
  • eth0eth0 Member Posts: 86 ■■□□□□□□□□
    ivandavids wrote: »
    Hi All

Thanks to the advice and information posted on this forum I've managed to pass the SSCP exam on the 13-10-2015. I studied for about 1 month and used the Systems Security Certified Practitioner All-in-One Exam Guide (Darril Gibson, 2011 edition),Systems Security Certified Practitioner SSCP® video's by Trainsignal & the Cryptography course at Cybrary.it

While the study guide may be an older version, the information is valid, its an easy read and is on point. Same goes for the Trainsignal & Cybrary videos.

For anyone planning on taking sitting for the exam:
    • take time to read the sscp-cib to understand what you will be tested on
    • read the questions carefully and try to eliminate 2 answers before making your answer selection
    • take your time, the exam time is 3hrs, which leaves you with more than enough time to go back and review questions you were uncertain of
    Regards and all the best to anyone taking the test

Thanks for tips! Because in future I will want take SSCP probably :)
  • ivandavidsivandavids Member Posts: 50 ■■□□□□□□□□
    @ - eth0 - no problem, the people on this forum that shared their experiences and tips played a huge part in my success on SSCP exam. And I want to assist others where I can.