Passed 005 on the VERY last day..someone had to shut the door :)

pienyereyepienyereye Member Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
Studied when I could for about 4 weeks and used CertMaster (which I happened to like) and Professor Messer videos. I have several years of various experience but I took the test because my new employer values the CompTIA certs. I'd like to say thanks to those of you who have shared your testing experiences and knowledge. It was very helpful. PS - I'm ashamed to say that this is my first post. I've lurked on here since 2007 icon_sad.gif

Comments

• grave_diggergrave_digger Member Posts: 127
    nice!.....
    1776 is the answer to 1984!
  • Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats!! icon_cheers.gif
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • greg9891greg9891 Member Posts: 1,189 ■■■■■■■□□□
    Congrats
    :
    Upcoming Certs: VCA-DCV 7.0, VCP-DCV 7.0, Oracle Database 1Z0-071, PMP, Server +, CCNP

Proverbs 6:6-11Go to the ant, you sluggard! Consider her ways and be wise, Which, having no captain, Overseer or ruler, Provides her supplies in the summer, And gathers her food in the harvest. How long will you slumber, O sluggard?
    When will you rise from your sleep? A little sleep, a little slumber, A little folding of the hands to sleep, So shall your poverty come on you like a prowler And your need like an armed man.
  • evangels2evangels2 Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    congrats on your pass. I also took the n10-005 on its last day and passed.
  • fuz1onfuz1on Member Posts: 961 ■■■■□□□□□□
    congrats!
    timku.com(puter) | ProHacker.Co(nsultant) | ITaaS.Co(nstultant) | ThePenTester.net | @fuz1on
    Transmosis | http://transmosis.com | LinkedIn | https://linkedin.com/in/t1mku
    If evil be spoken of you and it be true, correct yourself, if it be a lie, laugh at it. - Epictetus
    The only real failure in life is not to be true to the best one knows. - Buddha
    If you are not willing to learn, no one can help you. If you are determined to learn, no one can stop you. - Unknown
  • SpiegelSpiegel Member Posts: 322 ■■■■■□□□□□
    Congratulations! Gonna go for any other cert?
    Degree: WGU B.S. Network Operations and Security [COMPLETE]
    Current Certs: A+ | N+ | S+ | Cloud Essentials+ | Project+ | MTA: OSF | CIW: SDA | ITIL: F | CCENT | CCNA R&S | CCNA | LPI Linux Essentials
    Currently Working On: JNCIA-MistAI

2022 Goals: JNCIA-MistAI [ ]
    Future Certs: CCNP Enterprise
  • Fulcrum45Fulcrum45 Member Posts: 621 ■■■■■□□□□□
    Way to go, Congrats!
  • guy9guy9 Banned Posts: 59 ■■□□□□□□□□
  • m00ndoggm00ndogg Member Posts: 25 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Way to go!!
    Smooth sailing!
    ~~~ _/) ~~~~

"...it's not my boat, it's my boss' boat..." (Capt. Ron)
  • DollarhydeDollarhyde Member Posts: 111
    Congrats!
    ___________________________________________________________________________________________________________
  • c0mptiac0mptia Member Posts: 149 ■■■□□□□□□□
  • ccnpninjaccnpninja Member Posts: 1,010 ■■■□□□□□□□
  • nascar_paulnascar_paul Member Posts: 288 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congratulations and great job!
    2017 Goals: 70-411 [X], 74-409 [X], 70-533 [X], VCP5-DCV [], LX0-103 [], LX0-104 []
    "I PLAN to fail!" - No One Ever
  • Kopite_21Kopite_21 Member Posts: 194 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats on the pass!
  • Swift6Swift6 Member Posts: 268 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Well done on your 1st post and a big congratulations on passing.