Passed N10-006 2 Weeks Ago

Todd_84Todd_84 Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
The test wasn't too hard. I skipped the PBQs in the beginning and did them at the end. I am now studying for Sec+, and I will be taking that exam on 10/30. I have experience in most things IT due to my job. I work for an Managed Service Provider; we are the IT department for medium sized businesses, so I get my hands on a lot of stuff.

Comments

• fuz1onfuz1on Member Posts: 961 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats! icon_thumright.gif Good luck on Security+!
    timku.com(puter) | ProHacker.Co(nsultant) | ITaaS.Co(nstultant) | ThePenTester.net | @fuz1on
    Transmosis | http://transmosis.com | LinkedIn | https://linkedin.com/in/t1mku
    If evil be spoken of you and it be true, correct yourself, if it be a lie, laugh at it. - Epictetus
    The only real failure in life is not to be true to the best one knows. - Buddha
    If you are not willing to learn, no one can help you. If you are determined to learn, no one can stop you. - Unknown
  • Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats!! icon_cheers.gif
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • Kopite_21Kopite_21 Member Posts: 194 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats on the pass!
  • 20152015 Member Posts: 11 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congratulations on the pass!
  • ccnpninjaccnpninja Member Posts: 1,010 ■■■□□□□□□□
  • DAVIS NGUYENDAVIS NGUYEN Member Posts: 1,472 ■■■□□□□□□□
  • rdinanrdinan Registered Users Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I'm curious how comparable are the sample questions on the CompTIA website to those on the actual exam? The sample questions seem rather simple.

Network+ Practice Questions | Sample Questions | Training | CompTIA
  • liz4rdliz4rd Member Posts: 51 ■■□□□□□□□□
    The above post, does seem rather easy...
  • xdfeverxdfever Member Posts: 14 ■□□□□□□□□□
    how long did you study?