Anybody wrote 70-215 Recently?

Brando146Brando146 Member Posts: 17 ■□□□□□□□□□
I wanted to know specifically if it is still pass/fail and if it only has 50 questions on it.

I usually go to www.cramsession.com to find this info out, but they still haven't changed the Professional Exam info as yet. It still has the mark needed as 540 whereas I know for a fact it is pass/fail.

Are their any other sites out there that provide this information? Thanks in advance :)

Comments

• PavlovPavlov Member Posts: 264
    The server exam has been pass/fail for some time now I believe. I took mine back in July and was PASS luckily icon_wink.gif
    Pavlov
    A+, Net+, i-Net+, CIW-A
    MCP NT4, MCSA 2K, MCSE 2K
  • Brando146Brando146 Member Posts: 17 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Thanks Pavlov. I know it shouldn't matter much if I know my material, but it's been bugging me for awhile now..I have booked for this coming Monday,,,,so wish me luck!

:D
  • WebmasterWebmaster Admin Posts: 10,292 Admin
  • mtaskayamtaskaya Member Posts: 5 ■□□□□□□□□□
    :D Good Luck and come back with the good news.
    Thanks for all the kind words but fortunately, I passed! :D

On to 70-218 for my MCSA next!

I guess I shall wander into that area now that I have written Server. :)
  • WebmasterWebmaster Admin Posts: 10,292 Admin
    Congratulations Brando icon_cheers.gif
  • bellboybellboy Member Posts: 1,017
    best of luck with your next goal!
    A+ Moderator
    Thanks for all the kind words. I gotta say so far, it's been a marathon, and not a sprint..

Hopefully this will be all worth it in the end. icon_arrow.gif
  • CrossCross Member Posts: 234
    Congrats Brando on passing the server exam. Best of luck to you on the MCSA 218. icon_wink.gif
    I'll change highways at the crossroads, I'm going only where I desire.

http://www.darkroads.com
    Cross wrote:
    Congrats Brando on passing the server exam. Best of luck to you on the MCSA 218. icon_wink.gif

Cheers Cross. icon_cool.gif
  • PavlovPavlov Member Posts: 264
    Congrats indeed - take your time and remember there's nobody chasing you to finish. It is worth it in the end when you feel like the engineer they profess you to be icon_wink.gif

Best of luck with 218 - get the MS Press training kit and read through it. Stay away from the Transcender product for 218 though. It's not as good for that exam.
    Pavlov
    A+, Net+, i-Net+, CIW-A
    MCP NT4, MCSA 2K, MCSE 2K
    Pavlov wrote:
    Congrats indeed - take your time and remember there's nobody chasing you to finish. It is worth it in the end when you feel like the engineer they profess you to be icon_wink.gif

Best of luck with 218 - get the MS Press training kit and read through it. Stay away from the Transcender product for 218 though. It's not as good for that exam.

Thanks Pavlov. I have 2 exams completed, so now I want to continue my momentum and get at least another 3 or 4 done by mid-January.

218(MCSA in the balance) is scheduled for Monday, so I believe I have to do most of the exams that are pretty close to each other with GPO's, permissions,DHCP ,DNS, etc. 217,216 are very close to this one in my opinion. 227 and 219 are totally out of the scope of what I need at this point. But that's why I will do those ones last.

I know you have your MCSE, have you had luck finding work with it since you attained the designation? Or were you working and doing the track while at the same time?