Quick guidance needed for 70-680 :)

Drupz21Drupz21 Member Posts: 19 ■■■□□□□□□□
Hi,

I am working in 1st/2nd line role and have been for the last year now. I want to do the 70-680 exam, what training materials do you guys recommend? This will be self studying and then going to pay for the exam. Also, where can I get mock tests from?

Appreciate the replies
Thanks

Comments

• TacoRocketTacoRocket Member Posts: 497 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Drupz21 wrote: »
    Hi,

I am working in 1st/2nd line role and have been for the last year now. I want to do the 70-680 exam, what training materials do you guys recommend? This will be self studying and then going to pay for the exam. Also, where can I get mock tests from?

Appreciate the replies
    Thanks

Are you just looking to do the 680 or are you trying to shoot for the MCSA Windows 7?

For the 680 I used the Don Poulton book and CBT Nuggets.
    I passed the exam and only had to study for two weeks. YMMV
    These articles and posts are my own opinion and do not reflect the view of my employer.

Website gave me error for signature, check out what I've done here: https://pwningroot.com/
  • Drupz21Drupz21 Member Posts: 19 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I am looking at MCSA as well but want to try and get the 70-680 done as quick as possible. Do you have to pay for CBT Nuggets?
  • TacoRocketTacoRocket Member Posts: 497 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Drupz21 wrote: »
    I am looking at MCSA as well but want to try and get the 70-680 done as quick as possible. Do you have to pay for CBT Nuggets?

You can get a 7 day trial and you might be able to finish the material in that time frame
    These articles and posts are my own opinion and do not reflect the view of my employer.

Website gave me error for signature, check out what I've done here: https://pwningroot.com/
  • Drupz21Drupz21 Member Posts: 19 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Ok thanks. Is there any other sites for training materials? Mock tests?
  • trevm999trevm999 Member Posts: 9 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Unlike the 70-685, I found the official Microsoft book to be an excellent resource for this exam. Usually, my procedure is to read a study book, do labs, watch videos, and then take practice tests. For this exam I didn't watch any videos. I read and did the labs from the official book and took practice exams Microsoft 70-680 Practice Exam | Boson

I passed the first time, but I don't think I would have if it wasn't for the practice exams, I've found the Microsoft exams to be harder than the CompTIA ones.