No resources for MTA cloud fundamentals?

has anyone taken this exam? I know its fairly new.. there seems to be absolutely no resources available...

Comments

• MCP2000MCP2000 Member Posts: 59 ■■□□□□□□□□
  • G.O.A.TG.O.A.T Member Posts: 138
    From research it seems there's a book coming out, but it costs a small fortune!
  • NetworkNewbNetworkNewb Member Posts: 3,298 ■■■■■■■■■□
    G.O.A.T wrote: »
    From research it seems there's a book coming out, but it costs a small fortune!

Yea, looks like there is only 1 book that costs like $80... Being the only option I guess they can jack up the price icon_silent.gif
  • TacoRocketTacoRocket Member Posts: 497 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Those ExamReview books are absolutely terrible. Stay away.
    These articles and posts are my own opinion and do not reflect the view of my employer.

Website gave me error for signature, check out what I've done here: https://pwningroot.com/
  • G.O.A.TG.O.A.T Member Posts: 138
    Yea, looks like there is only 1 book that costs like $80... Being the only option I guess they can jack up the price icon_silent.gif
    $80? that wouldnt be to bad, its selling for £110 which is more than double $80 (£51), I wonder if I could order it from America...

EDIT: I could kiss you, I just managed to get this from Amazon.com which allowed me to pay in GDP! literally cost half the price to buy it from the UK!