Passed!!!

saudn786saudn786 Posts: 10Member ■□□□□□□□□□
Hello,

This exam was very difficult. It is best to buy the voucher with the re-take option and cert-master practice questions. I started studying September 1 thinking the new exam was going to be similar to the N10-005 exam. I was going to take the exam at the end of September. I was dead wrong. The new exam is much more difficult. I had to reschedule it twice due to taking 2 university classes as well.

Materials used:
Transender Practice questions (Most beneficial - make use of the 700 flashcards)
Certmaster Practice questions that came with the voucher
Darril Gibson N10-006 Practice questions kindle book on amazon
David L prowse N10-005 Practice questions kindle book on amazon
Network+ Mike myers all in one N10-006 is good overall book as well as the Examcram N10-006 book.

Wish you all the best of luck!

Comments

• fuz1onfuz1on Posts: 961Member ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats! Just curious, so you took 005 before and 006 has an increase in difficulty level?
    timku.com(puter) | ProHacker.Co(nsultant) | ITaaS.Co(nstultant) | ThePenTester.net | @fuz1on
    Transmosis | http://transmosis.com | LinkedIn | https://linkedin.com/in/t1mku
    If evil be spoken of you and it be true, correct yourself, if it be a lie, laugh at it. - Epictetus
    The only real failure in life is not to be true to the best one knows. - Buddha
    If you are not willing to learn, no one can help you. If you are determined to learn, no one can stop you. - Unknown
  • liz4rdliz4rd Posts: 51Member ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congrats. How did the certmaster compare to the exam?
  • jaffejaffe Posts: 11Member ■□□□□□□□□□
    I passed the net+ 006 in August, and completed certmaster twice. I'd say it helped with ~10 questions on the exam. And I agree with the OP, the exam was very difficult, I made a 79% on the first try and 85% on the next (need 80% to pass).
  • liz4rdliz4rd Posts: 51Member ■■□□□□□□□□
    Can you say which study source aided you most for the test?
  • DAVIS NGUYENDAVIS NGUYEN Posts: 1,472Member ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats!
  • gncsmithgncsmith Posts: 458Member ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats!
  • jones551jones551 Posts: 154Member ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congrats !!!
  • greg9891greg9891 Posts: 1,167Member ■■■■■■□□□□
    Congrats!icon_cheers.gif Welcome to the Club
    Certs Gained 2018: CCENT ,210-255 ( Cyber Security Operations)
    Upcoming: ICND2, CTT, 210-250 (Cyber Security Fundamentals)

Isaiah 28:10 - For precept must be upon precept, precept upon precept; line upon line; here a little, and there a little.