Passed!!!

saudn786saudn786 Member Posts: 10 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hello,

This exam was very difficult. It is best to buy the voucher with the re-take option and cert-master practice questions. I started studying September 1 thinking the new exam was going to be similar to the N10-005 exam. I was going to take the exam at the end of September. I was dead wrong. The new exam is much more difficult. I had to reschedule it twice due to taking 2 university classes as well.

Materials used:
Transender Practice questions (Most beneficial - make use of the 700 flashcards)
Certmaster Practice questions that came with the voucher
Darril Gibson N10-006 Practice questions kindle book on amazon
David L prowse N10-005 Practice questions kindle book on amazon
Network+ Mike myers all in one N10-006 is good overall book as well as the Examcram N10-006 book.

Wish you all the best of luck!

Comments

• fuz1onfuz1on Member Posts: 961 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats! Just curious, so you took 005 before and 006 has an increase in difficulty level?
    timku.com(puter) | ProHacker.Co(nsultant) | ITaaS.Co(nstultant) | ThePenTester.net | @fuz1on
    Transmosis | http://transmosis.com | LinkedIn | https://linkedin.com/in/t1mku
    If evil be spoken of you and it be true, correct yourself, if it be a lie, laugh at it. - Epictetus
    The only real failure in life is not to be true to the best one knows. - Buddha
    If you are not willing to learn, no one can help you. If you are determined to learn, no one can stop you. - Unknown
  • liz4rdliz4rd Member Posts: 51 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congrats. How did the certmaster compare to the exam?
  • jaffejaffe Member Posts: 11 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I passed the net+ 006 in August, and completed certmaster twice. I'd say it helped with ~10 questions on the exam. And I agree with the OP, the exam was very difficult, I made a 79% on the first try and 85% on the next (need 80% to pass).
  • liz4rdliz4rd Member Posts: 51 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Can you say which study source aided you most for the test?
  • DAVIS NGUYENDAVIS NGUYEN Member Posts: 1,472 ■■■□□□□□□□
  • gncsmithgncsmith Member Posts: 459 ■■■□□□□□□□
  • jones551jones551 Member Posts: 154 ■■□□□□□□□□
  • greg9891greg9891 Member Posts: 1,189 ■■■■■■■□□□
    Congrats!icon_cheers.gif Welcome to the Club
    :
    Upcoming Certs: VCA-DCV 7.0, VCP-DCV 7.0, Oracle Database 1Z0-071, PMP, Server +, CCNP

Proverbs 6:6-11Go to the ant, you sluggard! Consider her ways and be wise, Which, having no captain, Overseer or ruler, Provides her supplies in the summer, And gathers her food in the harvest. How long will you slumber, O sluggard?
    When will you rise from your sleep? A little sleep, a little slumber, A little folding of the hands to sleep, So shall your poverty come on you like a prowler And your need like an armed man.