Passed Today

ck346ck346 Member Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
I passed with a 753. I am very happy.

Comments

• sprkymrksprkymrk Member Posts: 4,884 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats! icon_thumright.gif
    That's one of the less popular exams from CompTIA, though I'm not sure why. It is a good cert to have. Do you have any comments you can share on how you prepared and what the exam was like (not violating the NDA)? I'm sure many are curious. Thanks.
    All things are possible, only believe.
  • Ricka182Ricka182 Member Posts: 3,359
    congrats!
    i remain, he who remains to be....
  • OlajuwonOlajuwon Inactive Imported Users Posts: 356
    This exam is not easy, congratulations.
    "And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years"
  • supertechCETmasupertechCETma Member Posts: 377
    Welcome to the club! icon_cool.gif
    Electronic Technicians Association-International www.eta-i.org
    The Fiber Optic Association www.thefoa.org
    Home Acoustics Alliance® http://www.homeacoustics.net/
    Imaging Science Foundation http://www.imagingscience.com/
  • janmikejanmike Member Posts: 3,076
    Congratulations!
    "It doesn't matter, it's in the past!"--Rafiki
  • ck346ck346 Member Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I used Exam Cram book, then downloaded the Comptia objectives and googled the ones I was not familar with and researched them. I also bought the VNP software prep for practice test at the end. It was a pretty tuff test.
  • plettnerplettner Member Posts: 197
    sprkymrk wrote:
    That's one of the less popular exams from CompTIA, though I'm not sure why. It is a good cert to have.

I totally agree, especially if you're in charge of choosing server hardware, it helps you to determine your needs and not just rely on the sales brochure. I found it worthwhile to obtain. Especially now that I look after a few servers where I work.

Congratulations on the pass, ck346.
  • Danman32Danman32 Member Posts: 1,243
    plettner wrote:
    I totally agree, especially if you're in charge of choosing server hardware, it helps you to determine your needs and not just rely on the sales brochure.

I love it when people tell me they want a comparable hardware, such as a server, workstation, printer or notebook to a model that is obsolete and no longer available.
    Well, what specs are you looking for? I could recommend a Ferrari, or a Yugo. Both will get you there, it's just a matter of how fast and how comfortable.
  • steve-o87steve-o87 Member Posts: 274
    icon_thumright.gifbowing.gificon_thumright.gif
    I am the lizard King. I can do anything.