Options

Passed 70-685!

TacoRocketTacoRocket Member Posts: 497 ■■■■□□□□□□
Well I am now MCSA: Windows 7 and MCITP: Windows 7.

After seeing what I messed up on, I put some time in these past couple of days and finished today.

Off to the 70-686 since I studied for it (along with the 70-685)

Then the Project+!
These articles and posts are my own opinion and do not reflect the view of my employer.

Website gave me error for signature, check out what I've done here: https://pwningroot.com/

Comments

• Options
    gncsmithgncsmith Member Posts: 459 ■■■□□□□□□□
  • Options
    jones551jones551 Member Posts: 154 ■■□□□□□□□□
  • Options
    Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats!! icon_cheers.gif
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • Options
    Swift6Swift6 Member Posts: 268 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats. That's a win.
  • Options
    DAVIS NGUYENDAVIS NGUYEN Member Posts: 1,472 ■■■□□□□□□□
  • Options
  • Options
    ed_003ed_003 Member Posts: 216
  • Options
    nascar_paulnascar_paul Member Posts: 288 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congratulations!
    2017 Goals: 70-411 [X], 74-409 [X], 70-533 [X], VCP5-DCV [], LX0-103 [], LX0-104 []
    "I PLAN to fail!" - No One Ever
  • Options
  • Options
    culpanoculpano Member Posts: 163
  • Options
    PseudonymPseudonym Member Posts: 341 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats! How you finding the 686?
    Certifications - A+, Net+, Sec+, Linux+, ITIL v3, MCITP:EDST/EDA, CCNA R&S/Cyber Ops, MCSA:2008/2012, MCSE:CP&I, RHCSA
    Working on - RHCE
  • Options
    Pseudonym wrote: »
    Congrats! How you finding the 686?

Passed it about a month ago. Was the hardest of the three.
    These articles and posts are my own opinion and do not reflect the view of my employer.

Website gave me error for signature, check out what I've done here: https://pwningroot.com/
  • Options
    PseudonymPseudonym Member Posts: 341 ■■■■□□□□□□
    I thought this one looked quite interesting. I might look at doing it somewhere down the line.
    Certifications - A+, Net+, Sec+, Linux+, ITIL v3, MCITP:EDST/EDA, CCNA R&S/Cyber Ops, MCSA:2008/2012, MCSE:CP&I, RHCSA
    Working on - RHCE
  • Options
    Pseudonym wrote: »
    I thought this one looked quite interesting. I might look at doing it somewhere down the line.

It would depend on your employer/goals.

If you're a Windows 7 environment, they are tempting. If you're 8/10 then go for those respectively.