Options

Counting down the hours

jason_jedijason_jedi Member Posts: 6 ■□□□□□□□□□
Just a quick one I have my Network+ exam tomorrow afternoon so I am studying hard. Just still trying to cram in the OSI and I should be o.k.
icon_rolleyes.gif
There are ten kinds of people in the world those that know binary and those that do not.

Comments

• Options
    GhentGhent Member Posts: 310
    Good luck, and let us know how it went.
    Prais'd be the fathomless universe, for life and joy, and for objects and knowledge curious.' Whalt Whitman
  • Options
    Cheers I will do that. icon_lol.gif
    There are ten kinds of people in the world those that know binary and those that do not.
  • Options
    janmikejanmike Member Posts: 3,076
    Best of luck! Try to relax a bit before the exam. Read the questions very carefully to sort out the important stuff from the other kind.
    "It doesn't matter, it's in the past!"--Rafiki
  • Options
    I tend to find the given scenario questions a bit tricky which i think together with the IEEE Q's are my only weakness.
  • Options
    DejuiceDejuice Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 21 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Just remember to read the questions carefully and you'll be ok. What resources are you using?
  • Options
    LexxdymondzLexxdymondz Member Posts: 356
    good luck.....and don't sweat it
  • Options
    I am using the Sybex book and transcenders to study with.
  • Options
    RussSRussS Member Posts: 2,068 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Don't forget ..... get a good nights sleep - relax before you go in and don't try to cram while you are waiting as you will probably confuse yourself - take your time and don't panic if you as stumped with a question ... go back to it later.

Oh yes - if you score better than 890 the webmaster will accept donations ..... lol
    www.supercross.com
    FIM website of the year 2007