study book CheckPoint Firewall certification or CBT Nuggets??

tfmarquestfmarques Member Posts: 11 ■□□□□□□□□□
hello,

Anyone know where I can get the study book CheckPoint Firewall certification CCSA r77???

I have already seen the videos CBT Nuggets but did not know if it's enough for the exam CCSA R77. Can someone help?

Comments

• JoJoCal19JoJoCal19 Mod Posts: 2,835 Mod
    The only place to get R77 books is from the official course. I have seen some people reselling them on eBay.
    Have: CISSP, CISM, CISA, CRISC, eJPT, GCIA, GSEC, CCSP, CCSK, AWS CSAA, AWS CCP, OCI Foundations Associate, ITIL-F, MS Cyber Security - USF, BSBA - UF, MSISA - WGU
    Currently Working On: Python, OSCP Prep
    Next Up:​ OSCP
    Studying:​ Code Academy (Python), Bash Scripting, Virtual Hacking Lab Coursework
  • tfmarquestfmarques Member Posts: 11 ■□□□□□□□□□
    JoJoCal19 wrote: »
    The only place to get R77 books is from the official course. I have seen some people reselling them on eBay.

what you recommend for study?
    get R77 books ?? or read another book?
    see cbt nuggets videos Check Point CCSA GAiA 156-215.76??
  • Network_EngineerNetwork_Engineer Member Posts: 142 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I watched the CBT Nuggets videos. At the same time I built a home lab. You can download the R77 iso from Check Point with a 15 day demo license. Build the FWs and MGT server while you watch the videos.
    Keith Barker the CBT Nuggets instructor shows how to install and configure from scratch. I highly recommend building while you watch.
  • FadakartelFadakartel Member Posts: 144
    Is CBT nuggets enough to pass the exam?
    No, you have to build a lab and fully understand the configuration. You could build the lab with a free trial VMware Workstation.
  • FadakartelFadakartel Member Posts: 144
    No, you have to build a lab and fully understand the configuration. You could build the lab with a free trial VMware Workstation.
    Thanks I have already setup the r77 in vmware time to start labbing!
  • jaipsharmajaipsharma Banned Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Share CBT Nuggets videos ...if possible
  • IristheangelIristheangel Mod Posts: 4,133 Mod
    jaipsharma wrote: »
    Share CBT Nuggets videos ...if possible

Kind of a continuation on the other thread you posted, we don't share copyrighted videos either. That's how companies end up drying up and closing and trainers decide to stop producing content. If you want that course, I recommend buying it. It gives back to the community that way and ensures that CBT Nuggets continues to produce good content.
    BS, MS, and CCIE #50931
    Blog: www.network-node.com
  • JustFredJustFred Member Posts: 678 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Here you go https://www.udemy.com/checkpoint-ccsa/

With a bit of luck you could buy it for $15 now stop asking for free stuff.
    [h=2]"After a time, you may find that having is not so pleasing a thing, after all, as wanting. It is not logical, but it is often true." Spock[/h]