Study material for healthcare IT exam?

I have the Joy Dark book and one from Logical Operations that I am using to study. I have gone through the official book by Joy Dark but still feel a little lacking and the questions on the CD in the book do not appear to be anything I saw in the book and just wondering if this book will be enough to pass this exam? For anyone that has taken this test, is there anything else good to use to study for this test to pass it? I am also finding conflicting information as to whether the questions on the real test are all multiple choice or are there any performance based questions on this exam? I would like to be ready to take this exam within the next week. Thanks in advance for any input anyone has.
Currently working on CCENT/CCNA and CAPM

Comments

• JameswebJamesweb Member Posts: 144
    So far no responses, guess I will be winging it on exam day late this week! Wish me luck lol!!
  • JameswebJamesweb Member Posts: 144
    Well I have great news!! I PASSED!!! The HIT exam this morning with a 712. Not a super great score but a pass is a pass on this one. Not bad spending only right at 2 weeks to study for this for a lifer cert.
  • Mike-MikeMike-Mike Member Posts: 1,860
    congrats, I'm about to finish up studying, I have been using CBTnuggets
    Currently Working On

CWTS, then WireShark
  • fuz1onfuz1on Member Posts: 961 ■■■■□□□□□□
    congrats!
    timku.com(puter) | ProHacker.Co(nsultant) | ITaaS.Co(nstultant) | ThePenTester.net | @fuz1on
    Transmosis | http://transmosis.com | LinkedIn | https://linkedin.com/in/t1mku
    If evil be spoken of you and it be true, correct yourself, if it be a lie, laugh at it. - Epictetus
    The only real failure in life is not to be true to the best one knows. - Buddha
    If you are not willing to learn, no one can help you. If you are determined to learn, no one can stop you. - Unknown
  • maelstrom3530maelstrom3530 Member Posts: 40 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Nice, congrats! And thanks for letting us know what you used to study!
    2015 Goals: [X] ICND2 [X]70-680 [X]70-685 [X]70-640
    2016 Goals: [X]70-410 [X]70-411
    2017 Goals: [X]70-412
    2018 Goals: [_]70-697 [_]70-698
  • leojones83leojones83 Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    was the CBT nuggets material enough to pass the exam. Just curious as I plan to take before end of year
  • Mike-MikeMike-Mike Member Posts: 1,860
    i haven't taken the test yet, so I dont know. However I felt the CBT nuggets was pretty comprehensive. I am also reading a book on the subject and about to take a boot camp
    Currently Working On

CWTS, then WireShark
  • DAVIS NGUYENDAVIS NGUYEN Member Posts: 1,472 ■■■□□□□□□□