Pass CompTIA Cloud+ !

GeeLoGeeLo Member Posts: 112 ■■■■□□□□□□
A really great end of the year, I passed CompTIA Mobility+ a few months ago and now I passed CompTIA Cloud+ ! :D

The exam questions were the most complex that I have seen from CompTIA.. about 20 questions in I was like.. "I'm going to fail this thing.." But I was able to get a middle of the road score.. but what matter most is I passed!

A lot of questions about SAN and iSCSI, that is one area that I "highly" recommend you make sure you have that down solid.
I was ok with all of the terms.. but the way the questions were worded.. was like they were trying hard to make the problem or problem in the question, more harder then it was.. I hope that makes sense.

Good Luck to all, in regards to this test!
-Geelo
Vendor Neutral Certified in IT Project Management, Security, Servers, Workstations, Software, Networking, Windows, Unix and Linux and.. Cloud. :-)

Comments

• Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats!! icon_cheers.gif
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • DAVIS NGUYENDAVIS NGUYEN Member Posts: 1,472 ■■■□□□□□□□
  • ccnpninjaccnpninja Member Posts: 1,010 ■■■□□□□□□□
  • fuz1onfuz1on Member Posts: 961 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats!
    timku.com(puter) | ProHacker.Co(nsultant) | ITaaS.Co(nstultant) | ThePenTester.net | @fuz1on
    Transmosis | http://transmosis.com | LinkedIn | https://linkedin.com/in/t1mku
    If evil be spoken of you and it be true, correct yourself, if it be a lie, laugh at it. - Epictetus
    The only real failure in life is not to be true to the best one knows. - Buddha
    If you are not willing to learn, no one can help you. If you are determined to learn, no one can stop you. - Unknown
  • greg9891greg9891 Member Posts: 1,189 ■■■■■■■□□□
    Congrats!
    :
    Upcoming Certs: VCA-DCV 7.0, VCP-DCV 7.0, Oracle Database 1Z0-071, PMP, Server +, CCNP

Proverbs 6:6-11Go to the ant, you sluggard! Consider her ways and be wise, Which, having no captain, Overseer or ruler, Provides her supplies in the summer, And gathers her food in the harvest. How long will you slumber, O sluggard?
    When will you rise from your sleep? A little sleep, a little slumber, A little folding of the hands to sleep, So shall your poverty come on you like a prowler And your need like an armed man.
  • gncsmithgncsmith Member Posts: 459 ■■■□□□□□□□
  • mcttrainermcttrainer Member Posts: 18 ■□□□□□□□□□
  • Brain-DBrain-D Member Posts: 134
    Congrat!!! icon_smile.gif

What are you plans now?
  • soooowutnowsoooowutnow Member Posts: 83 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I agree with you! I think people who have English as a second language would really struggle with this exam. The questions were worded in a way that made them convoluted and overly complicated. Did you also find that about 5-6 questions could have had 2 right answers? I know they are looking for what they think is the BEST answer, but in my experience their BEST answer isn't always right in real life.
    2018 Achievements:
    Cloud Essentials SME
    Project+
    CRISC

2019 To conquer:
    Maybe CGEIT? I don't know - help!
  • TjaljewTjaljew Member Posts: 22 ■□□□□□□□□□