Need To Pass N+

byron66byron66 Member Posts: 169 ■■■□□□□□□□
I have an account with Lynda.com. I also watch professor Messer videos, but are there any other study options I should take.
CCNA   A+   N+  Sec+

Comments

• liz4rdliz4rd Member Posts: 51 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Make sure you're drilling practice tests too. Google examcompass - thats free. Mike meyers also does a good one with a pool of 900 questions.
  • Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    I would maybe consider getting a book to add to your resources. I used exam cram to help build my knowledge and fundamentals in addition to my hands-on labs and training.

Good luck in your studies!! icon_thumright.gif
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • byron66byron66 Member Posts: 169 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Might be a weird question but how exactly can you lab for the N+? I have no clue how to go about doing this.
    CCNA   A+   N+  Sec+
  • BoxxerBoxxer Member Posts: 25 ■■□□□□□□□□
    byron66 wrote: »
    Might be a weird question but how exactly can you lab for the N+? I have no clue how to go about doing this.

I think they may be referring to the lab simulations that you can do using software created for it. I know of labsim and the one from pearson, but I am sure there are others. These simulators let you work out a problem interactively, usually they let you configure different virtual computers/servers/routers/switches and cabling. They are actually pretty fun in my opinion. You can just search in google and find them.