Passed N+ n10-006

nikogorgonikogorgo Registered Users Posts: 4 ■□□□□□□□□□
Yesterday i passed the Network+ n10-006 so it's my turn to share my experience. First and foremost i
wanted to thanks this forum for the indirect and direct support throughout my preparations
The exam was challenging but if you are well prepared you will not face any problem. It's true that if you have work experience you will pass the exam with high score. I have no experience i had only the passion to learn networking.

Read once the Mike Meyer's book and after that it's good for you to have near you the COMPTIA objectives and compare with what you know and what you don't know and just search it on the web or inside the book

Thanks for your support good luck to the upcoming certified

Comments

• Keagan123Keagan123 Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hi i am writing my N+ end of December, how long did you study for the exam if i may ask and where can i go to learn more about the simulations, also i have questions like what is the passing score.

Much Appreciated

NOTE - DO NOT ASK OTHERS TO SHARE THEIR EXAM CONTENT. EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW APPEARS ON THE OBJECTIVES
  • nikogorgonikogorgo Registered Users Posts: 4 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Well to be honest i was studying for the exam about 1 month and 2 weeks(but i had already some knowledge). My score was 732/900 but as we already know the pass is pass...regardless of the results :D...

I hope to helped you and good luck :)
  • PlantwizPlantwiz Mod Posts: 5,057 Mod
    @Keagan

You will want to visit the Comptia website for the specifics you seek.
    https://certification.comptia.org/certifications/network
    Plantwiz
    _____
    "Grammar and spelling aren't everything, but this is a forum, not a chat room. You have plenty of time to spell out the word "you", and look just a little bit smarter." by Phaideaux

***I'll add you can Capitalize the word 'I' to show a little respect for yourself too.

'i' before 'e' except after 'c'.... weird?
  • greg9891greg9891 Member Posts: 1,189 ■■■■■■■□□□
    Congrats Welcome to the club! icon_cheers.gif
    :
    Upcoming Certs: VCA-DCV 7.0, VCP-DCV 7.0, Oracle Database 1Z0-071, PMP, Server +, CCNP

Proverbs 6:6-11Go to the ant, you sluggard! Consider her ways and be wise, Which, having no captain, Overseer or ruler, Provides her supplies in the summer, And gathers her food in the harvest. How long will you slumber, O sluggard?
    When will you rise from your sleep? A little sleep, a little slumber, A little folding of the hands to sleep, So shall your poverty come on you like a prowler And your need like an armed man.
  • Kopite_21Kopite_21 Member Posts: 194 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats on the pass!
  • byron66byron66 Member Posts: 169 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats man!!! That's awesome. I'll be taking it in January.
    CCNA   A+   N+  Sec+
    thanks a lot guys :D

byron66 good luck we are looking forward to hearing from you!!
  • ccnpninjaccnpninja Member Posts: 1,010 ■■■□□□□□□□
    thanks ccnpninja!
  • momoliciousmomolicious Member Posts: 28 ■□□□□□□□□□
  • Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats!! icon_cheers.gif
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • Swift6Swift6 Member Posts: 268 ■■■■□□□□□□