Options

passed the 801

thisissohardthisissohard Member Posts: 11 ■□□□□□□□□□
Well this is an incredible relief for me but I am half way there now. I found the test to be difficult and I was a bit worried that I wasn't going to make it.

Now it is time to move on to the 802.

Good luck everyone!

Comments

• Options
    fuz1onfuz1on Member Posts: 961 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats and good luck on 802!
    timku.com(puter) | ProHacker.Co(nsultant) | ITaaS.Co(nstultant) | ThePenTester.net | @fuz1on
    Transmosis | http://transmosis.com | LinkedIn | https://linkedin.com/in/t1mku
    If evil be spoken of you and it be true, correct yourself, if it be a lie, laugh at it. - Epictetus
    The only real failure in life is not to be true to the best one knows. - Buddha
    If you are not willing to learn, no one can help you. If you are determined to learn, no one can stop you. - Unknown
  • Options
    domn425domn425 Member Posts: 15 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congrats! I passed the 801 recently myself! Good luck with the second exam :).
  • Options
    TK1799_stTK1799_st Member Posts: 111
    CONGRATS icon_cheers.gif - you'll find that once 801 and 802 are over -- the hill starts going down - those 2 exams are some of the hardest to study for and take....so -- hang in there and get over the hump -- keep charging ahead!!! You are making a very wise decision getting into the IT world!
  • Options
    DAVIS NGUYENDAVIS NGUYEN Member Posts: 1,472 ■■■□□□□□□□
  • Options
    Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • Options
    greg9891greg9891 Member Posts: 1,189 ■■■■■■■□□□
    Congrats Excellent......now its time to pass that 802 next.!icon_cheers.gif
    :
    Upcoming Certs: VCA-DCV 7.0, VCP-DCV 7.0, Oracle Database 1Z0-071, PMP, Server +, CCNP

Proverbs 6:6-11Go to the ant, you sluggard! Consider her ways and be wise, Which, having no captain, Overseer or ruler, Provides her supplies in the summer, And gathers her food in the harvest. How long will you slumber, O sluggard?
    When will you rise from your sleep? A little sleep, a little slumber, A little folding of the hands to sleep, So shall your poverty come on you like a prowler And your need like an armed man.
  • Options
    StarJackStarJack Member Posts: 13 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congratulations! Just passed the 802 my self. I'd suggest taking the 802 test as soon as you can after 801.

Now it's on to Network+ for me.
  • Options
    thisissohardthisissohard Member Posts: 11 ■□□□□□□□□□
    And now I am finished with the 802. It was very close but I passed. I found the 802 to be more difficult than the 801. There seemed to be less opportunities to memorize material...you just had to know the stuff.

Well its over. Now I am off to look for a job and possibly begin studying for Network+.

My thanks to everyone on this forum who gave advice and feedback. It definitely helps.
  • Options
    jamthatjamthat Member Posts: 304 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats and good luck! Definitely pick up a Network+ book if you're interested in networking at all
  • Options
    PlantwizPlantwiz Mod Posts: 5,057 Mod
    Congratulations!
    Plantwiz
    _____
    "Grammar and spelling aren't everything, but this is a forum, not a chat room. You have plenty of time to spell out the word "you", and look just a little bit smarter." by Phaideaux

***I'll add you can Capitalize the word 'I' to show a little respect for yourself too.

'i' before 'e' except after 'c'.... weird?
  • Options
    dulm1204dulm1204 Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congrats guys....... im planning to set up and take the 801 next week ....havent touched or study any materials on 802 yet.... i went to a technical college like 10 years ago and finished the courses but never took the A+exams , because i ended up working at a diffrent job field..now im trying to get in the tech field. just hope they still have a 6 month overlap on the 801 and 802 before the new exam comes out.