A+ certified!

EdinEdin Member Posts: 25 ■□□□□□□□□□
I found the 801 easier than the 802 despite thinking initially the 802 would be easier.

Scored 803/900 for 801 and 782/900 for 802.

For study material I used professor messer videos and purchased the 801/802 notes which helped tremendously.

I had a good core knowledge of most of the things on the exam but the study helped reinforce existing knowledge which was delivered in an excellent fashion by professor messer.

[removed specifics of exam]

Also don't go in thinking these are easy exams, they do require study and there is some quite a bit of memorization required for the 801. The 802 is more "doing" stuff. Know your command line commands well, study the control panel and OS features very well on all operating systems.

Remember to flag any questions you're not sure about and review them later carefully. Don't waste too much time on each question.

Great week for me! :)

Comments

• byron66byron66 Member Posts: 169 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Yes 801 was definitely easier. I did pretty good on the 802.
    CCNA   A+   N+  Sec+
  • ccnpninjaccnpninja Member Posts: 1,010 ■■■□□□□□□□
  • KoreKore Member Posts: 75 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congrats on becoming A+ certified!

Net+ next?
  • Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats!! icon_cheers.gif
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • danny069danny069 Member Posts: 1,025 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Wow the A+ has sims now, great job and congrats!
    I am a Jack of all trades, Master of None
  • QuantumCPUQuantumCPU Registered Users Posts: 4 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congrats I passed mine today too lol
  • Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    QuantumCPU wrote: »
    Congrats I passed mine today too lol

Congrats!!
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • DAVIS NGUYENDAVIS NGUYEN Member Posts: 1,472 ■■■□□□□□□□
  • Walshman7Walshman7 Member Posts: 8 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congrats to everyone who has passed!

:)
    2017 Certification Goals: MTA 98-366 Networking Fundamentals
  • fuz1onfuz1on Member Posts: 961 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats!
    timku.com(puter) | ProHacker.Co(nsultant) | ITaaS.Co(nstultant) | ThePenTester.net | @fuz1on
    Transmosis | http://transmosis.com | LinkedIn | https://linkedin.com/in/t1mku
    If evil be spoken of you and it be true, correct yourself, if it be a lie, laugh at it. - Epictetus
    The only real failure in life is not to be true to the best one knows. - Buddha
    If you are not willing to learn, no one can help you. If you are determined to learn, no one can stop you. - Unknown
  • jones551jones551 Member Posts: 154 ■■□□□□□□□□
  • Baffour42Baffour42 Registered Users Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
    So how well did the practice exams on here help you? Are they still good to work with or are they outdated? I'm just looking for the best tools to prepare me to take the 801 & 802.. Pls help with any suggestions guys!