Cheaper CEH V8 Exam

sauravstodiasauravstodia Member Posts: 6 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hi All
We have a couple of vouchers for CEH v8 exams, which we are willing to sell off at $225. The vouchers are certainly valid till 2nd of December 2016 before EC Council moves the exam to the ECC Exam Center. Not sure if they are valid after that.

Let me know if interested.

Regards
Saurav

Comments

• brcode8brcode8 Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I am interested to buy one. However please find it out for me whether it is still valid and valid till which date.
    Thanks.
  • brcode8brcode8 Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    okay I saw the answer to my questions. Dec 2nd 2016 is good enough for me. How to validate it with ECC before I pay you? can you email me?
  • IronmanXIronmanX Member Posts: 323 ■■■□□□□□□□
    No offense to sauravstodia but this doesn't seem legit.

Some new user comes on offering to sell CEH v8 Exam vouchers for $225. The user only has 3 posts all trying to sell their wares.
  • cyberguyprcyberguypr Mod Posts: 6,928 Mod
    I don't know whats worse, a new member selling stuff or someone buying blindly from a new member.
  • markulousmarkulous Member Posts: 2,394 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Well you can't PM since you only have 3 posts so can I just post my credit card info here?
  • devilbonesdevilbones Member Posts: 318 ■■■■□□□□□□
    markulous wrote: »
    Well you can't PM since you only have 3 posts so can I just post my credit card info here?
    Make sure to use a Vigenère square.
  • markulousmarkulous Member Posts: 2,394 ■■■■■■■■□□
    devilbones wrote: »
    Make sure to use a Vigenère square.

I'll try to make it an easy cipher for him. It can't take too long to break otherwise I may miss out on this amazing deal.
  • Vask3nVask3n Member Posts: 517
    We have a couple of vouchers for CEH v8 exams

Is this still a thing to begin with? My understanding is that v8 was no longer available and v9 was the only option at this point.
    Working on MS-ISA at Western Governor's University
  • E Double UE Double U Member Posts: 2,229 ■■■■■■■■■■
    I am a Nigerian prince and I approve this message.

@ sauravstodia - do **** come with the voucher?
    Alphabet soup from (ISC)2, ISACA, GIAC, EC-Council, Microsoft, ITIL, Cisco, Scrum, CompTIA, AWS
  • GreaterNinjaGreaterNinja Member Posts: 271
    I advise caution when dealing with sauravstodia.

If someone here does do the deal they should probably use paypal buyer protection via credit card or an actual escrow to verify if the code works.

A verified and established ebay account may be another way too.
  • sauravstodiasauravstodia Member Posts: 6 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hi All
    To everyone interested, please feel free to contact me over email - sauravstodia [a] gmail.com or Skype saurav.stodia
    Please find replies one by one to all posts as of now:

1) The exam will be on the Prometric Portal and not the ECC Exam Center.
    2) I will prefer using services such as Escrow.com (or similar). We can discuss alternate options (if anyone has a better idea) over email. I do have an ebay account as well, but I am not allowed to sell internationally (India only). Paypal is acceptable.
    3) We are an authorized training partner of EC-Council. Please drop me a mail for further details.
    4) Please dont post any credit card details/send to me. We will use a standard payment processing website (Paypal/Escrow/PayUmoney in India).
    5) The exam is v8. EC Council has updated the questions and the exam will have the updated questions. **** will not be valid
    6) No, **** are not included. We just offer you the test at $225.

Please feel free to ask any further questions. I will be very happy to establish my genuinity.

Regards
    Saurav
  • UniquewarlockUniquewarlock Member Posts: 14 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Damn I believed you for a second Saura and then I remember that I scheduled my exam 2 days ago and the Ec-Council rep SPECIFICALLY told me, "EC-Council will no longer be testing at Prometric centers, Only Pearson Vue and ProctorU." So whoever this person is, they're lying. You'll buy that voucher, take the test at a rinky dink center that hasn't gotten the memo, submit it to EC, they'll deny the validity of your passing grade and since you bought the voucher from this loser, and you won't be getting the money back.
    Hi
    The EC-Council rep has said absolutely correctly. Please find screenshots of the mail sent by EC-Council to its partners.
    So the Prometric Prime portal will be retiring soon, and hence the reason for us mentioning that the exams must be taken soon!!!
    6443066582.jpg

4527713665.jpg

As for the exam, you will need an ASPEN account (on the EC-Council website), where you register yourself. The link to the exam portal will be present on the ASPEN portal (as in the screenshot below). Please feel free to verify from your EC Council representative. As for the certificate validity, as you might see you are doing everything from the EC Council portal (we are just giving the voucher code), it will be valid. You can independently verify it from EC Council!!!!

Regards
    Saurav
    Hi AllI had written a reply which has gone for moderator approval as it had screenshots. It has the mail from EC Council. Anyways, copying the main section of the mail below:

For Pearson VUE candidates
    • Pearson VUE vouchers will no longer be available for purchase (other than CEH) and all orders will be fulfilled with ECC Exam Center vouchers starting Nov 1st 2015.
    • Candidates with valid Pearson VUE exam vouchers can still register to take their test through Pearson VUE.
    • CEH will still be available through VUE with an increase in price of $100 USD starting Nov 1st 2015.
    For Prometric IBT candidates (Web based exams proctored by ATCs)
    • All Prometric IBT exams will be retired on November 29th 2015
    • Candidates with valid Prometric IBT exam vouchers post November 29th 2015 can use their IBT vouchers to register with the ECC Exam Center from December 3rd 2015 onwards
    • FOR THOSE USING IBT VOUCHERS, NOTE THAT NO EXAMS WILL BE AVAILABLE ON BOTH IBT AND ECC EXAM CENTER FROM NOV 30th – DEC 2nd )
    • THOSE WITH ECC EXAM CENTER VOUCHERS CAN CONTINUE TO TAKE EXAMS THROUGH THE ECC EXAM CENTER THROUGHOUT THIS PERIOD (NOV 30th – DEC 2nd)
    • All EC-Council proctors have proctor access to the ECC exam Portal through your previous credentials.