Options

CISM without DB Q/A Manual

sbilalsbilal Member Posts: 64 ■■□□□□□□□□
Hi All,

I am preparing for CISM Dec exam with only resource as CISM RM. If I don't refer to CISM DB Questions , will this decrease my chances for passing the exam. Please advice.

Thanks

Comments

• Options
    mokazmokaz Member Posts: 172
    sbilal wrote: »
    Hi All,

I am preparing for CISM Dec exam with only resource as CISM RM. If I don't refer to CISM DB Questions , will this decrease my chances for passing the exam. Please advice.

Thanks

I'd say yes, the CISM question DB is probably the best resource for your preparation. If i'd be able to redo things that would be my only purchase indeed.
  • Options
    dustervoicedustervoice Member Posts: 877 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Yep!!! Passed Cism and never read a single page of the RM. DB is all you need.
  • Options
    Yep!!! Passed Cism and never read a single page of the RM. DB is all you need.

Hi DusterVoice,
    Thanks for the reply. So u mean that I need only to refer to Q/A DB and I can pass the exam? I am reading RM Cover to Cover also.
  • Options
    dustervoicedustervoice Member Posts: 877 ■■■■□□□□□□
    sbilal wrote: »
    Hi DusterVoice,
    Thanks for the reply. So u mean that I need only to refer to Q/A DB and I can pass the exam? I am reading RM Cover to Cover also.

What i'm saying is if you have some experience in the field and have access to the dB then its more than enough to pass thats what worked for me everyone is different. I never read the book for CISM and scored in top 5% but now im studying for CISA and i believe its a bit more challenging so maybe ill read the RM for my weak areas. Ive been doing to DB for CISA but still struggling to get a decent score. if you are constantly score 80% or higher then you should be ok for the real test.
  • Options
    What i'm saying is if you have some experience in the field and have access to the dB then its more than enough to pass thats what worked for me everyone is different. I never read the book for CISM and scored in top 5% but now im studying for CISA and i believe its a bit more challenging so maybe ill read the RM for my weak areas. Ive been doing to DB for CISA but still struggling to get a decent score. if you are constantly score 80% or higher then you should be ok for the real test.

I have 9 yrs. exp. in IT and 4 yrs in IS. I have CISSP also.