b2crawfob2crawfo Member Posts: 15 ■□□□□□□□□□
Here goes boys, tomorrow 11am.

Comments

• justin42279justin42279 Member Posts: 18 ■□□□□□□□□□
    good luck. its not that bad
  • SpurSpur Member Posts: 95 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Good luck! Im sitting the 70-290 tomorrow icon_confused.gif
  • ThePenTThePenT Member Posts: 16 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Im sitting 291 at 1:15. Ill let you know what my passing score is tomm. icon_twisted.gif

Oh and BTW 290 is cake, but for some reason 291 has had my # icon_confused.gif:
  • xcanucxcanuc Member Posts: 24 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I writing 291 tomorrow too at 10:30am. Good luck to all writing.
    Steve
  • !30!30 Member Posts: 356
    Good luck for all !

Today is exam day , so we are hearing from you all guy's : PASS ! :P
    Optimism is an occupational hazard of programming: feedback is the treament. (Kent Beck)
  • ThePenTThePenT Member Posts: 16 ■□□□□□□□□□
    2 hours to go icon_mad.gif

I dont know whether I wanna study some more or not. I think Im just gonna try and relex for the time being
  • justin42279justin42279 Member Posts: 18 ■□□□□□□□□□
    good luck. hope everything goes alright
  • !30!30 Member Posts: 356
    I dont know whether I wanna study some more or not. I think Im just gonna try and relex for the time being

You should have been studing for the time being ( a lot ) and I think 2 hour's or less won't improve your skill's or diminish them.

icon_wink.gif
    Optimism is an occupational hazard of programming: feedback is the treament. (Kent Beck)
  • b2crawfob2crawfo Member Posts: 15 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Whew, wasn't the nicest looking passing grade (742) but let me tell you I will TAKE IT. Thanks again for all your posts and the help I got from reading the posts in the forum.
  • sprkymrksprkymrk Member Posts: 4,884 ■■■□□□□□□□
    b2crawfo wrote:
    Whew, wasn't the nicest looking passing grade (742) but let me tell you I will TAKE IT. Thanks again for all your posts and the help I got from reading the posts in the forum.

Congrats b2crawfo. icon_thumright.gif
    Can you share your experience/preparation/comments?
    All things are possible, only believe.
  • b2crawfob2crawfo Member Posts: 15 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Took the Microsoft Course and worked through the MS Press Book on my own (Setup a demo environment). The test was the toughest I have taken and I was upset because there was stuff on the test that isn't even touched on during either course or book. Best way to get ready I think would be the MS Press Book on its own and then going back and making sure you are comfortable with the material from 70-290.

Hope this helps.
  • bighornsheepbighornsheep Member Posts: 1,506
    b2crawfo wrote:
    Took the Microsoft Course and worked through the MS Press Book on my own (Setup a demo environment). The test was the toughest I have taken and I was upset because there was stuff on the test that isn't even touched on during either course or book. Best way to get ready I think would be the MS Press Book on its own and then going back and making sure you are comfortable with the material from 70-290.

Hope this helps.

Good job!

icon_cry.gif panics about decision to write 291 next week... icon_rolleyes.gif
    Jack of all trades, master of none
  • xcanucxcanuc Member Posts: 24 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Just make sure you are prepared. I went in a little over confident and didn't study as hard as I should have. Needless to say I bombed it. My first fail. I think I know my rough areas (I seem to have addressing and DHCP down) and I am now studying even harder than I did for my other certs. I am not going to let this bastard get me again.

Congrats to the others that studyied and passed, good luck Bighorn. Now back to studying.

Oh yeah, like B2 said. Brush up on 290. I had a question that I saw on my 290 cert.
    Steve