DB questions Vs. Exam questions

IMalikIMalik Member Posts: 6 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hi Everyone,

Does anybody have any idea how similar or different are the questions on the exam from the DB questions? Also any suggestions which topics in CRM to focus on?

Comments

• dustervoicedustervoice Member Posts: 877 ■■■■□□□□□□
    The tone and style is the same but the test questions will obviously be different. If you've done more than 50 questions, you generally get a sense of how it will be asked on the test. practice and aim for 80% and you will do just fine. Good luck
  • IMalikIMalik Member Posts: 6 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Thanks dustervoice, that's exactly what I wanted to ask ... the style of the questions. I am averaging above 80% right now.
  • rohit10rohit10 Member Posts: 41 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I agree, I was averaging 75-80%, but I went through all the questions when I passed the exam. Gluck
  • sbilalsbilal Member Posts: 64 ■■□□□□□□□□
    The tone and style is the same but the test questions will obviously be different. If you've done more than 50 questions, you generally get a sense of how it will be asked on the test. practice and aim for 80% and you will do just fine. Good luck

Getting 80% in the first attempt is mandatory? For example , Once i finish a domain from the RM , I am averaging 65-70 in DB. Is that ok?
    Once I attempt second time I am getting around 80% reason being that the questions are repeated.

Please advice.
  • dustervoicedustervoice Member Posts: 877 ■■■■□□□□□□
    you can customize the questions. No point of repeating questions you constantly get right.
  • protacticusprotacticus Member Posts: 91 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Pay special attention to Information Systems Acquisition, Development and Implementation area - chapter 3.

In my experience the most important chapter.