Options

INE.com increased pricing for membership

DeathmageDeathmage Banned Posts: 2,496
Well there goes another website for Cisco training that won't be affordable to most. They now only offer $899 subscriptions for 1 year or $1499 subscriptions for 2 years. They used to have monthly membership, now they no longer offer that option....

Comments

• Options
    networker050184networker050184 Mod Posts: 11,962 Mod
    I think they prefer to work their business model around folks who have their employers paying. Little guy doing a single month membership on his own probably isn't their target customer.
    An expert is a man who has made all the mistakes which can be made.
  • Options
    I guess I'm a rare bred. icon_sad.gif
  • Options
    cyberguyprcyberguypr Mod Posts: 6,928 Mod
    This is the same issue as SANS. People complain it is pricing is too high, ridiculous, even call it a scam, etc. but forget to realize they cater to the .gov, .mil, and corporate clients who has that kind of dough. Guys like the OP definitely suffer, but it's most likely an intelligent business move.
  • Options
    What they forget is that moves like these make people use other means. Most of you all know what I mean.
    cyberguypr wrote: »
    This is the same issue as SANS. People complain it is pricing is too high, ridiculous, even call it a scam, etc. but forget to realize they cater to the .gov, .mil, and corporate clients who has that kind of dough. Guys like the OP definitely suffer, but it's most likely an intelligent business move.

Not sure why they couldn't make plans that only individuals could pay and for the larger plans only companies can pay.