Options

Just missed ICND2...

no!all!no!all! Member Posts: 245 ■■■□□□□□□□
I had my 2nd attempt at ICND2 this past weekend and barely missed it wit an 801! I was caught off guard but I've rescheduled for the 19th. Here's to hoping 3rd time is a charm. Also it would great to finish off the year with my CCNA. Anyone else ever had to take it more than twice?
A+, N+, S+, CCNA:RS, CCNA:Sec

"In high society TCP is more welcome than UDP. At least it knows a proper handshake" - Ben Franklin

2019 Goals: CCNP:RS & relocate to St. Pete, FL!

Comments

• Options
    JoJoCal19JoJoCal19 Mod Posts: 2,835 Mod
    Sorry to hear. Good luck on your next attempt!
    Have: CISSP, CISM, CISA, CRISC, eJPT, GCIA, GSEC, CCSP, CCSK, AWS CSAA, AWS CCP, OCI Foundations Associate, ITIL-F, MS Cyber Security - USF, BSBA - UF, MSISA - WGU
    Currently Working On: Python, OSCP Prep
    Next Up:​ OSCP
    Studying:​ Code Academy (Python), Bash Scripting, Virtual Hacking Lab Coursework
  • Options
    hannismhannism Member Posts: 112
    Good luck. You were very close on this attempt.
    Obtained: CompTIA Linux+ [X] CompTIA Security + [X] CCENT [X] CCNA: Routing and Switching [X] CCNA: Security [X] CCNA: Wireless [X] Linux Server Professional (LPIC-1) [X] SUSE Certified Linux Administrator [X]
    Currently studying: Red Hat Certified System Administrator > Red Hat Certified System Engineer > CISSP
  • Options
    SegoviaSegovia Member Posts: 119
    Sorry to hear that, I'm taking ICND2 after my Net+. It seems to have a much higher fail rate than the composite or ICND1. But it looks like with an 801 you are totally gonna ace it next round! My advice is to really know each objective
    WGU BS - IT Security ... Enrollment Date 10/15 ... Progress 45/124 CU {36%}
  • Options
    Chev ChelliosChev Chellios Member Posts: 343 ■■■□□□□□□□
    That sucks man sorry to hear it, you were so close that's just irritating. Just try and get as much studying in as you can and go destroy it next time!
  • Options
    and1play5and1play5 Member Posts: 18 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Keep chugging away breh, just passed icnd2 last week, very difficult
  • Options
    danny069danny069 Member Posts: 1,025 ■■■■□□□□□□
    You'll get it next time. This is what makes me want to take the straight up CCNA rather than ICND1 and 2.
    I am a Jack of all trades, Master of None
  • Options
    PCHoldmannPCHoldmann Member Posts: 450
    Better luck next time!
    There's no place like ^$
    Visit me at Route, Switch, Blog
  • Options
    thatguy67thatguy67 Member Posts: 344 ■■■■□□□□□□
    That sucks. Don't let a failure get you down. Let it build your character/resolve. I failed the composite exam last September and tackled it with the two exam routes now. I'm studying for the ICND2 now and I know the weak areas. I'm taking it on the 16th :D
    2017 Goals: []PCNSE7 []CCNP:Security []CCNP:R&S []LCDE []WCNA