Options

Wireshark (WCNA)

TerabyteTerabyte Member Posts: 15 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hey guys first post, been looking at these forums for over a year now decided to join. icon_cheers.gif

Just finished my associates degree in cyber crime and digital forensics yesterday. So i had a wireshark class that was pretty good but looking to go back and study for it and actually take the cert. What study materials did you guys use for it? icon_study.gif I have the book from class "Student Manual Wireshark 101: Essential Skills for Network Analysis"

Comments

• Options
    TacoRocketTacoRocket Member Posts: 497 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Terabyte wrote: »
    Hey guys first post, been looking at these forums for over a year now decided to join. icon_cheers.gif

Just finished my associates degree in cyber crime and digital forensics yesterday. So i had a wireshark class that was pretty good but looking to go back and study for it and actually take the cert. What study materials did you guys use for it? icon_study.gif I have the book from class "Student Manual Wireshark 101: Essential Skills for Network Analysis"

Haven't taken it but from speculation the official books look decent. INE.com also has a course for WCNA.
    These articles and posts are my own opinion and do not reflect the view of my employer.

Website gave me error for signature, check out what I've done here: https://pwningroot.com/