Finally, cleared ITILv3 Foundation!

Passed today, and happy to have earned the last cert of the year. icon_cheers.gif:D

Comments

• Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats way to go!! icon_thumright.gif
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • chopstickschopsticks Member Posts: 389
    Thank you, Dakinggamer87! :)
  • Claire AgutterClaire Agutter Member Posts: 772 ■■■■■■■□□□
    Congratulations! What a great way to end the year icon_smile.gif
    Claire Agutter, thanks! Haha it lets me look forward to another beginning of a new year of certification dreams. :)
  • $bvb379$bvb379 Member Posts: 155
    Can you give us a little insight about your experience?

Thanks. I have been sitting here trying to memorize every little word. I feel like I have studied just as much for the Sec + exam while every one says this exam is easy and can pass with relatively little study time. I want to take it Monday, December 14
  • gncsmithgncsmith Member Posts: 459 ■■■□□□□□□□
    $bvb379 wrote: »

Thanks. I have been sitting here trying to memorize every little word. I feel like I have studied just as much for the Sec + exam while every one says this exam is easy and can pass with relatively little study time. I want to take it Monday, December 14

$bvb379, I did't treat it easy. I used CBTnuggets + dummies book + my own course material to study it. Wish you good luck! :)
    gncsmith, thanks! :)
  • JameswebJamesweb Member Posts: 144
    Congrats Man! Very well done and nice to have something to celebrate about to go into a new year soon!!
    Currently working on CCENT/CCNA and CAPM
  • JameswebJamesweb Member Posts: 144
    I would just go take the test if you feel ready. I studied for this for just a hair over two weeks using claire's book and the other official book from Liz Gallacher, course from udemy/ITSM Zone and some random mock exams and that's it. But I will admit the material can be dry but I did learn a lot from it, some I knew already from working in IT for over 17 years though. Just go take the test and give it a shot! Good luck!
    $bvb379 wrote: »

Currently working on CCENT/CCNA and CAPM
  • scaredoftestsscaredoftests Mod Posts: 2,780 Mod
    I wish I had Claire's book. I was given use of the 'knowledge academy' online by my work and their practice tests was no way near the actual test. The test, wow, you have to make sure you read each answer carefully. I passed..with a 68%
    Never let your fear decide your fate....