Options

Linux Academy: Graded exercises

jamesleecolemanjamesleecoleman Member Posts: 1,899 ■■■■■□□□□□
Hey,

Just wanted to let you all know that Linux Academy now has graded exercises!!! Didn't see that a few weeks ago and I think it's totally cool. Hopefully it helps with the certification process.
Booya!!
WIP : | CISSP [2018] | CISA [2018] | CAPM [2018] | eCPPT [2018] | CRISC [2019] | TORFL (TRKI) B1 | Learning: | Russian | Farsi |
*****You can fail a test a bunch of times but what matters is that if you fail to give up or not*****

Comments

• Options
    varelgvarelg Banned Posts: 790
    Conceptually it is a great idea, execution however... did few of them yesterday, sometimes it worked other times did not...
  • Options
    blargoeblargoe Member Posts: 4,174 ■■■■■■■■■□
    I'm not impressed with the graded quizzes so far. I find the wording in some of the questions ambiguous, and for a true/false question, I get the wrong answer because I didn't understand that frame of mind of the person that wrote what should have been a very easy question. Also the software is kinda buggy. I hope it gets better. Otherwise I'm pretty happy with linuxacademy.
    IT guy since 12/00

Recent: 11/2019 - RHCSA (RHEL 7); 2/2019 - Updated VCP to 6.5 (just a few days before VMware discontinued the re-cert policy...)
    Working on: RHCE/Ansible
    Future: Probably continued Red Hat Immersion, Possibly VCAP Design, or maybe a completely different path. Depends on job demands...
  • Options
    jamesleecolemanjamesleecoleman Member Posts: 1,899 ■■■■■□□□□□
    If I come into any problems, I'll write them about it. I'm going to sign up to them soon but I got kinda excited when I saw that.
    I'm also glad that they put the Linux Foundation stuff on there too. I really hope that I can just use Linux Academy for the majority of my study material.
    Booya!!
    WIP : | CISSP [2018] | CISA [2018] | CAPM [2018] | eCPPT [2018] | CRISC [2019] | TORFL (TRKI) B1 | Learning: | Russian | Farsi |
    *****You can fail a test a bunch of times but what matters is that if you fail to give up or not*****
  • Options
    TacoRocketTacoRocket Member Posts: 497 ■■■■□□□□□□
    I haven't gotten to the quizzes yet but I think the exercises are a great idea. Haven't graded one yet but just going through is way more thorough than any question I could review.
    These articles and posts are my own opinion and do not reflect the view of my employer.

Website gave me error for signature, check out what I've done here: https://pwningroot.com/