Passed 70-680 :D

PseudonymPseudonym Member Posts: 341 ■■■■□□□□□□
Passed this afternoon first time with a 700. Extremely relieved. Wasn't feeling wholeheartedly confident going into it. Very happy I'm more aware of how Microsoft structures their exams now and I think I'll be far more confident going into future ones.

I felt the exam was totally fair in that it wanted to know that you understood the process and not necessarily just memorise a load of facts(although there was an element of that too.)

Onto 70-685 now! icon_smile.gif
Certifications - A+, Net+, Sec+, Linux+, ITIL v3, MCITP:EDST/EDA, CCNA R&S/Cyber Ops, MCSA:2008/2012, MCSE:CP&I, RHCSA
Working on - RHCE

Comments

• JasminLandryJasminLandry Member Posts: 601 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats on the pass and good luck on 70-685! I found the second one harder than the first one so don't take it too easy :)
  • gncsmithgncsmith Member Posts: 459 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congratz on the pass and good luck on your next test. I failed the 70-680 on my first attempt so I too am more aware of how Microsoft structures their exams.
  • jones551jones551 Member Posts: 154 ■■□□□□□□□□
  • PseudonymPseudonym Member Posts: 341 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Thanks guys :)
    Certifications - A+, Net+, Sec+, Linux+, ITIL v3, MCITP:EDST/EDA, CCNA R&S/Cyber Ops, MCSA:2008/2012, MCSE:CP&I, RHCSA
    Working on - RHCE
  • ed_003ed_003 Member Posts: 216
    Cheers Ed!
    Working on - RHCE
  • Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats!! icon_thumright.gif
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • KoreKore Member Posts: 75 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congrats on passing!
  • DAVIS NGUYENDAVIS NGUYEN Member Posts: 1,472 ■■■□□□□□□□
  • bacchusbacchus Member Posts: 12 ■■■□□□□□□□
    congrats mate. what did you use to study and what did you think really helped the best? also how long did you take to study for it?
    cheers mate
    greg
  • ccnpninjaccnpninja Member Posts: 1,010 ■■■□□□□□□□
  • culpanoculpano Member Posts: 163
    Congrats. I am taking 70-680 next week. icon_study.gif
    Bacchus, I took several months studying, but study time will be different for everyone.

I used the MS Press book and the included tests, along with transcender practice tests. In hindsight I would have labbed the material with technet as my primary learning tool, which is what I'm doing with 685. Thanks to everyone for the congrats'. :)
    Working on - RHCE
  • jones551jones551 Member Posts: 154 ■■□□□□□□□□
  • culpanoculpano Member Posts: 163
    Hope the real exam is easier than the Transcender nightmare !!! Although this test engine is far better than MeasureUp in my opinion as a lot of the questions on the MeasureUp were ridiculous and a lot of it incorrect.
    The questions are definitely easier to understand on the real thing, but I wouldn't say the content is any easier.
    Working on - RHCE