Still waiting for the MCP welcome kit

taktsoitaktsoi Member Posts: 224
I became MCP in the beginning of the AUG 06. I registered and requested a welcome kit after microsoft sent me email along with the ID. My address was confirmed and the welcome kit to be sent in 4-6 weeks.

Now, its already 6 weeks. I just haven't received my MCP welcome kit yet. What should I do now? Should I still wait or contact microsoft?
mean people SUCK !!! BACK OFF !!!
The Next Stop is, MCSE 2003 and CCNA.
Bachelors of Technology in 1 More Year.

-Working on CCENT. Thank you my love <3

Comments

• jescabjescab Inactive Imported Users Posts: 1,321
    Did you log onto their site and confirm your name and address? Microsoft will not send it out until you confirm your information.
    GO STEELERS GO - STEELERS RULE
  • Megadeth4168Megadeth4168 Member Posts: 2,157
    I'm in the same boat... I know I confirmed everything on the website... I've gone and doublechecked my address several times since July 27th!

I still have not gotten my welcome kit (a lot more than 6 weeks later). I'm planning on calling them today about it.
  • bighornsheepbighornsheep Member Posts: 1,506
    Have you checked with your post office?

I know that my kits were sent to the post office as "parcel" and I had to go and pick it up.
    Jack of all trades, master of none
    Have you checked with your post office?

I know that my kits were sent to the post office as "parcel" and I had to go and pick it up.

Didnt think of that.... Did the post office notify you or leave any slip in your mail informing you that you had something for pickup?
    The first time they left a note saying they came by, but didnt specify if they were returning, or if I had to pick up. But it turns out they bend it and placed it in another mailbox.

The second time they left a note saying they came by, again no description, I called and scheduled a pickup.
  • taktsoitaktsoi Member Posts: 224
    MY address is confirmed in the member site. So I don't think it should be the issue. if there's a notification from post office, I would've seen it.
    anyway, what # should I call and what should I ask them?
    mean people SUCK !!! BACK OFF !!!
    The Next Stop is, MCSE 2003 and CCNA.
    Bachelors of Technology in 1 More Year.

-Working on CCENT. Thank you my love <3
    taktsoi wrote:
    MY address is confirmed in the member site. So I don't think it should be the issue. if there's a notification from post office, I would've seen it.

http://www.microsoft.com/learning/support/worldsites.asp
    taktsoi wrote:

http://www.microsoft.com/learning/support/worldsites.asp
    I ended up calling MS today after checking at the post office and having no luck... MS was very helpful and they are re-issuing the welcome kit and told me to expect no later than October 16th. :)
    I ended up calling MS today after checking at the post office and having no luck... MS was very helpful and they are re-issuing the welcome kit and told me to expect no later than October 16th. :)

cool! That's good...good luck and hopefully you'll get it this time!
  • jescabjescab Inactive Imported Users Posts: 1,321
    hopefully you receive this one.
    GO STEELERS GO - STEELERS RULE
  • OpiOpi Member Posts: 127
    Just became MCP myself today.

So i understand it takes a couple days before MS sends you an email.
    On the MCP members site the MCP ID = the Candidate ID on the result sheet ?

And MS will send me the access code via the mail ?

Thanx in advance