Just scheduled CCENT

toasterboy1toasterboy1 Member Posts: 50 ■■□□□□□□□□
Finished the first section of the Lammle book. Figured I should schedule my exam before I backed out again. Set for December 15. Gives me about 2 weeks to study. Mostly worried about ACLs, port security, and IPv6. Feel pretty good about subnetting, thanks to the forum. Not sure if I should spend more time on running through labs or reading highlights.

Comments

• volfkhatvolfkhat Member Posts: 1,046 ■■■■■■■■□□
    i would go on quizlet, etc and search for test questions.

The ccent felt like the net+.
  • TallDude7TallDude7 Member Posts: 61 ■■□□□□□□□□
    if you studied the material and know it you shouldn't have any problems. subnetting will slow you down so write out the table before starting the exam.
  • toasterboy1toasterboy1 Member Posts: 50 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Test just got cancelled due to problems at testing center. Having to reschedule. Nothing like getting to be stressed out a second time.
    Still on the phone trying to reschedule. Apparently the testing center I chose is now not even available. Going to have to drive in to town (45 minutes - 1 hour) tomorrow. I love how they ask when you want to take the test when you have no idea what slots are open. Would have been nice if they could have cancelled it and just given me a code to apply so I could reschedule online.
    Finally!!!! Now I will be pissed when I do not pass tomorrow!
    Just passed with 887/1000.

Operation of IP Data Networks 100%
    LAN Switching Technologies 82%
    IP addressing (IPv4/IPv6) 100%
    IP Routing Technologies 93%
    IP Services 75%
    Network Device Security 88%

Now to enjoy the holidays and then start studying for 200-101 after the new year.
  • volfkhatvolfkhat Member Posts: 1,046 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Aww Yeah!!!

Hang Out, with your Wang Out!
    lol
  • Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Just passed with 887/1000.

Operation of IP Data Networks 100%
    LAN Switching Technologies 82%
    IP addressing (IPv4/IPv6) 100%
    IP Routing Technologies 93%
    IP Services 75%
    Network Device Security 88%

Now to enjoy the holidays and then start studying for 200-101 after the new year.

Congrats!! icon_cheers.gif
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • stunnedsoupstunnedsoup Member Posts: 120
    Awesome! Congrats buddy!
    Cisco: CCENT COLOR=#ff0000]✔[/COLOR CCNA COLOR=#ff0000]✔[/COLOR || MCSE: 70-410 COLOR=#ff0000]✔[/COLOR 70-411 [ ] 74-409 COLOR=#ff0000]✔[/COLOR 70-534 [ ] || VMWare: VCP [ ]
    Thanks to everyone!
  • crplhoodcrplhood Member Posts: 42 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Awesome, Congrats!
    CCNA R&S[X] CCENT[X] Sec+[X] A+[X] VMware Airwatch Associate[X] Steve's Blog Steve's Linkedin