Options

Passed Security+ today

PenguPengu Member Posts: 46 ■□□□□□□□□□
Passed the exam today with a score of 854. I have some experience of this subject matter but put my mind to giving it 2 hours of study a day for 3 weeks.

Used Darrill Gibson's book and his exam question book and his iOS app.

This is probably all you need although I was confused initially by the simulation questions. A good technique would be to skip these to start with and come back to them at the end, they are too much of a shock to the system for the first few questions.

Comments

• Options
    tmcgtmcg Banned Posts: 127
    Congrats on the pass! What's up next?
  • Options
    Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats on pass!! icon_thumright.gif
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • Options
    PenguPengu Member Posts: 46 ■□□□□□□□□□
    tmcg wrote: »
    Congrats on the pass! What's up next?

Thanks. I would like to go for CCNA as this would get the juices flowing but employment wise I probably should do the ISTQB Agile tester extension course. Trouble is I study much better with a few good books than I do with a course, but the Agile certification does not seem to have any books that directly cover the syllabus.

Decisions, decisions; I will decide after the Christmas break.