a pass is a pass right?

phlebo101phlebo101 Member Posts: 7 ■□□□□□□□□□
it's not pretty but it will do i passed and thats what counts...

Comments

• 2Tall2Tall Member Posts: 9 ■□□□□□□□□□
    congrats on the pass! regardless of the score you are Net+ certified ... and its not like your actual certificate or card says your score - only the printout @ the end of the exam. you obviously knew enough to pass... you might want to study up on what you think might be your weak areas/what objective areas you missed according to the printout.

again, congrats and good luck on any future exams :D
  • janmikejanmike Member Posts: 3,076
    Congrats on the pass! And, Yes, That is what counts.
    "It doesn't matter, it's in the past!"--Rafiki
  • Special_k21Special_k21 Member Posts: 155
    So you passed, and you are right, that is all that matters! I was wondering how hard it is? I am trying to finish up my A+ here in Saturday and on to Network + right after that.
  • bellboybellboy Member Posts: 1,017
    congrats
    A+ Moderator
  • jason_jedijason_jedi Member Posts: 6 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Damm right a pass is a pass well done m8
    There are ten kinds of people in the world those that know binary and those that do not.
  • GhentGhent Member Posts: 310
    Congratz. A pass is pass. The score really doesn't matter, as long as you feel confident in your abilities. That's what really counts.
    Prais'd be the fathomless universe, for life and joy, and for objects and knowledge curious.' Whalt Whitman
  • phlebo101phlebo101 Member Posts: 7 ■□□□□□□□□□
    what made the test hard was how the questions were worded....
    on all the test pre exams i scored high 90% but the actuall exam was another thing....
  • KingKKingK Member Posts: 35 ■■□□□□□□□□
    what made the test hard was how the questions were worded....
    on all the test pre exams i scored high 90% but the actuall exam was another thing....

Did you encounter alot of Troubleshooting questions and Token ring, like the others?

How were the questiond worded different on the actual test, compared to how they are worded on practice exams?

Was there not enough information displayed, questions to vauge? Overly technical?

I read somewhere that sometiems it doesnt really give you through explanation when dealign with certian questions.
    the questions where vague i had maybe two or three question on token ring maybe 5 or 6 on subnetting and ip addresses it seemed to me a lot of double talk in the questions... and a few question i do not remember being in the study guide...a lot of "you are managing a network....what would you do
    6 Questions on subnetting? I thought the net plus was suppossed to graze the surface of subnetting.

Did they actually ask you to figure out a subnet problem?
  • LexxdymondzLexxdymondz Member Posts: 356
    Comptia is known for there "vague questions, and pick the best correct answer out of 4 correct answer" questions. If you continue with comptia you will see those kinds of questions again.

Congrats on the pass....and good luck in the future
    Comptia is known for there "vague questions, and pick the best correct answer out of 4 correct answer" questions. If you continue with comptia you will see those kinds of questions again.

Ive noticed on some practice tests and this book I have (Course Prep, Exam guide Network Plus-GOOD BOOK!), it has some rather vauge questions.

I try to use the process of elimination on most questions Im uncertain of, but sometimes, even still, your left with 2 choices, as soemtiems they are vauge.

SO I guess I can expect stuff like this on the test.

ANyone encounter many questiosn on Fault tolerence and Network storage?
    you had to figure the subnet on about two of the questions most where if the subnet is this what would that be....
    there were some on fault tolerance and at least one on remote storage