CIW JavaScript Exam - Your Experience?

drd7710drd7710 Member Posts: 6 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hello everyone,

I'm set to take the CIW JavaScript exam this Friday as its apart of my WGU studies, was curious to see what all of your experiences was with it? Is it really difficult?

Thanks

Comments

• TacoRocketTacoRocket Member Posts: 497 ■■■■□□□□□□
    What WGU degree are you going for?
    These articles and posts are my own opinion and do not reflect the view of my employer.

Website gave me error for signature, check out what I've done here: https://pwningroot.com/
  • QordQord Member Posts: 632 ■■■■□□□□□□
    The most difficult part was actually reading the provided pdf's, those are awful. The test itself isn't bad, and the questions are very similar to those found in the course mastery and practice exams.
  • bryanthetechiebryanthetechie Member Posts: 172
    Qord wrote: »
    The most difficult part was actually reading the provided pdf's, those are awful. The test itself isn't bad, and the questions are very similar to those found in the course mastery and practice exams.

^ This was exactly my experience with it as well. Read the materials that WGU provides and you should be fine.
  • paddy25paddy25 Registered Users Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hi
    I am planning to take CIW javascript certification soon.I am not a WGU student.what study material you use for passing this exam.I am reading javascript books and got some knowledge but want to study well for exam.Can anybody provide details?Do we need to buy material provided on CIW website?seems expensive for me.can we pass it without that material.Any help is appreciated.
    Thank you.
  • Mike-MikeMike-Mike Member Posts: 1,860
    all my experience with CIW taught me if you just study their material and only their stuff you can get it
    Currently Working On

CWTS, then WireShark
  • paddy25paddy25 Registered Users Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Thank you for replying.I am going to order CIW material .