Options

Happy Festivus everyone!

capwapcapwap Member Posts: 34 ■■□□□□□□□□
Enjoys the comforts of $HOME or /usr/share, leave your ports open for holiday pings, encapsulate good memories in frames, and I hope everyone's packets get routed to their proper destinations.

g9nw2GE.jpg

Comments

• Options
    fuz1onfuz1on Member Posts: 961 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Happy holidays to you but I hate this show. It's full of racism and stereotypical caricatures.
    timku.com(puter) | ProHacker.Co(nsultant) | ITaaS.Co(nstultant) | ThePenTester.net | @fuz1on
    Transmosis | http://transmosis.com | LinkedIn | https://linkedin.com/in/t1mku
    If evil be spoken of you and it be true, correct yourself, if it be a lie, laugh at it. - Epictetus
    The only real failure in life is not to be true to the best one knows. - Buddha
    If you are not willing to learn, no one can help you. If you are determined to learn, no one can stop you. - Unknown
  • Options
    capwapcapwap Member Posts: 34 ■■□□□□□□□□
    fuz1on wrote: »
    Happy holidays to you but I hate this show. It's full of racism and stereotypical caricatures.

Stereotypes for sure, but I've never noticed racism on it.
  • Options
    varelgvarelg Banned Posts: 790
    Festivus for the rest of us! Big Bang Theory used to be pure geek fun but these last few seasons as characters turn from their singles' lives all the fun is gone it's just caricatures, labels and stereotypes.
  • Options
    Russell77Russell77 Member Posts: 161

Let the airing of grievances begin.
  • Options
    JustFredJustFred Member Posts: 678 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Happy Holidays everyone
    [h=2]"After a time, you may find that having is not so pleasing a thing, after all, as wanting. It is not logical, but it is often true." Spock[/h]