CCNA ICND2 Passed!

Phileeeeeeep651Phileeeeeeep651 Member Posts: 179 ■■■□□□□□□□
Hey everyone!

Passed 200-101 today. Got an 854, not too happy with the score but a pass is a pass.

I was really disappointed with this exam compared to the ICND1. I thought the ICND1 questions were written a whole lot clearer, and that may be by design but gosh, some of the questions were pretty off the wall as far as figuring out what they were asking for.

My worst category was LAN switching which I felt like I had a pretty solid grasp on but I don't have any production setting experience on the LAN side so maybe that might have played a part.

I used the Odom OCG, along with CBT Nuggets, Boson practice exams, and a whole lot of labs.

If you're currently studying for the ICND2, I'll leave you with this... STP, STP, STP! icon_cool.gif
Working on: CCNP Switch

Comments

• koz24koz24 Member Posts: 766 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats man! What's next?
  • Phileeeeeeep651Phileeeeeeep651 Member Posts: 179 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Got some gen-ed classes to take care of at the moment but I just purchased the Switch book to start my CCNP journey!
  • DAVIS NGUYENDAVIS NGUYEN Member Posts: 1,472 ■■■□□□□□□□
  • Brain-DBrain-D Member Posts: 134
    Congrats! icon_smile.gif

How long did you study for it?
  • Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats!! icon_cheers.gif
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • MalexMalex Member Posts: 22 ■□□□□□□□□□
    A pass is a pass! Congratulations!
  • Phileeeeeeep651Phileeeeeeep651 Member Posts: 179 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Thanks everyone!

Brian-D, took me about 3 months. Could have been less but the holidays and family gatherings got in the way!
  • natelannatelan Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I'd be thrilled with that score and the all important PASSING SCORE!! Congrats!! Jealous!!
  • crplhoodcrplhood Member Posts: 42 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congrats!
    CCNA R&S[X] CCENT[X] Sec+[X] A+[X] VMware Airwatch Associate[X] Steve's Blog Steve's Linkedin
  • fuz1onfuz1on Member Posts: 961 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats!!! icon_thumright.gif
    timku.com(puter) | ProHacker.Co(nsultant) | ITaaS.Co(nstultant) | ThePenTester.net | @fuz1on
    Transmosis | http://transmosis.com | LinkedIn | https://linkedin.com/in/t1mku
    If evil be spoken of you and it be true, correct yourself, if it be a lie, laugh at it. - Epictetus
    The only real failure in life is not to be true to the best one knows. - Buddha
    If you are not willing to learn, no one can help you. If you are determined to learn, no one can stop you. - Unknown
  • gncsmithgncsmith Member Posts: 459 ■■■□□□□□□□