Options

Passed 70-342 & MCSE Messaging complete....

pjd007pjd007 Member Posts: 277 ■■■□□□□□□□
Passed this a couple of weeks ago, pretty hard exam given the materials i had available to study and obviously pleased to get this done.

Comments

• Options
    TacoRocketTacoRocket Member Posts: 497 ■■■■□□□□□□
    pjd007 wrote: »
    Passed this a couple of weeks ago, pretty hard exam given the materials i had available to study and obviously pleased to get this done.

And the study materials you used?
    These articles and posts are my own opinion and do not reflect the view of my employer.

Website gave me error for signature, check out what I've done here: https://pwningroot.com/
  • Options
    DAVIS NGUYENDAVIS NGUYEN Member Posts: 1,472 ■■■□□□□□□□
  • Options
    pjd007pjd007 Member Posts: 277 ■■■□□□□□□□
    TacoRocket wrote: »
    And the study materials you used?
    My previous Exchange experience (approx 5yrs), CBT nuggets, a stack of technet and every other free resource i could find ie. labbing, blogs etc.

Not an easy exam to crack, well it wasn't for me.
  • Options
    joeswfcjoeswfc Member Posts: 118 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Well done!

Saw in your previous post there was a lot of Office 365 content, which MCSA did you get before you did MCSE? I can see office 365 content causing me some issues as I did the MCSA Windows server 2012

Managed to get through 70-341 but this one only contained 1 or 2 questions relating to it.
  • Options
    jones551jones551 Member Posts: 154 ■■□□□□□□□□
  • Options
    lucashgarcialucashgarcia Member Posts: 9 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hello there,

Anyone have tips for me? I'm planning to take this exam in 15 days, could anyone please give me some useful tips about the topics that i really need to focus on this exam?
    Thanks!