Passed ICND2

bhcs2014bhcs2014 Member Posts: 103
I passed on my second attempt with a 826. I am happy even though I passed by 2 points (1 week after failing by 10 points). There were some things on that test I had no idea would be on there... not in the objectives or in lammle ICND2 book. Then there are questions with more than one right answer but one is supposed to be more right than the others and you have to use best judgement. ICND2 just isnt a good exam like ICND1. Just wanted to offer this insight to anyone who is going to take ICND2.

I am still happy though and am going to frame my CCNA paper when I get it :)

Comments

• DeyColeDeyCole Member Posts: 29 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congrats!...and thanks for the info.

So what's next? I plan to pursue the WCNA cert (Wireshark) after ICND2...I heard it compliments the CCNA nicely.
  • koz24koz24 Member Posts: 766 ■■■■□□□□□□
  • Brain-DBrain-D Member Posts: 134
    Good job! :D

What are your plans for 2016?
  • Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats!! :)
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • DAVIS NGUYENDAVIS NGUYEN Member Posts: 1,472 ■■■□□□□□□□
  • bhcs2014bhcs2014 Member Posts: 103
    Thanks guys!

@DeyCole I'll have to look into the WCNA, looks interesting. Plus wireshark is awesome.

@Brain-D 2016 plans are new job, get my feet wet in some server admin stuff like virtualization (just to get a general idea), networking books (just started network warrior), build up my lab some more, start CCNP.
  • NY616NY616 Member Posts: 22 ■□□□□□□□□□
    bhcs2014 wrote: »
    I passed on my second attempt with a 826. I am happy even though I passed by 2 points (1 week after failing by 10 points). There were some things on that test I had no idea would be on there... not in the objectives or in lammle ICND2 book. Then there are questions with more than one right answer but one is supposed to be more right than the others and you have to use best judgement. ICND2 just isnt a good exam like ICND1. Just wanted to offer this insight to anyone who is going to take ICND2.

I am still happy though and am going to frame my CCNA paper when I get it :)

You made it, thats what counts. Congrats!. I just failed mines for the second time, getting frustrated with it. But I guess I just keep trying till i get it.