So I Forgot......

whotimewhotime Member Posts: 122 ■■■□□□□□□□
That I scheduled my test for today. I havent studied for it and it is in a few hours. Any tips on what to study real quick for the exam.

I have 6+ years in IT and recently passed my CISSP exam, so looking more for quick study tips that i can do in the next few hours.
WGU BS: IT-Security
In Progress: C170, C246
To Be Completed: C247, C299, C697, C698, C435, C436, C179

Comments

• greg9891greg9891 Member Posts: 1,189 ■■■■■■■□□□
    just don't panic! take your time and if you come across questions you don't understand, skip them and come back. you already taken the cissp so the residual knowledge should come in handy. do your best!
    :
    Upcoming Certs: VCA-DCV 7.0, VCP-DCV 7.0, Oracle Database 1Z0-071, PMP, Server +, CCNP

Proverbs 6:6-11Go to the ant, you sluggard! Consider her ways and be wise, Which, having no captain, Overseer or ruler, Provides her supplies in the summer, And gathers her food in the harvest. How long will you slumber, O sluggard?
    When will you rise from your sleep? A little sleep, a little slumber, A little folding of the hands to sleep, So shall your poverty come on you like a prowler And your need like an armed man.
  • scaredoftestsscaredoftests Mod Posts: 2,780 Mod
    Remember ports! Relax.
    Never let your fear decide your fate....
  • whotimewhotime Member Posts: 122 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Sooooooo I made a 770/750 not a great score, but a pass is a pass. Not too upset with having a couple hours to review. Not to upset. On to the next one.
  • OctalDumpOctalDump Member Posts: 1,722
    Congrats. A pass is a pass, it's not like they give you a bonus if you get a high score.
    2017 Goals - Something Cisco, Something Linux, Agile PM
  • TongyTongy Member Posts: 234
    Nice one, although I'd have been more impressed if you'd passed CISSP with little study :)
  • aftereffectoraftereffector Member Posts: 525 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats! You exceeded the standard by 20 points! It sounds more impressive that way :D
    CCIE Security - this one might take a while...
  • whotimewhotime Member Posts: 122 ■■■□□□□□□□
    thanks guys I appreciate it.

@Tongy, I could agree with you there.

On another note i also received my Endorsement for CISSP yesterday afternoon so there is another positive.
  • c0mptiac0mptia Member Posts: 149 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats!..nice..